Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your fave way to eat a meal?

+2
HeatherHeart98
~Rain~
6 posters

Go down

What's your fave way to eat a meal?

What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_lcap0%What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_lcap0%What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_lcap22%What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_lcap67%What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_lcap11%What is your fave way to eat a meal? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

What is your fave way to eat a meal? Empty What is your fave way to eat a meal?

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 am

Hi!!
What is your fave way to eat a meal? A tray? A plate? On the ground? On a picnic? Me, well, I like to eat from bentos. At school, of course, the hot lunches are on trays.

And then there's the cold salads, in a bowl. For bentos, you aren't limited to 5 items per person. You can put whatever you want in it, a bigger aray of yummy, healthy things.

What's yours? (;
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your fave way to eat a meal? Empty Re: What is your fave way to eat a meal?

Post by HeatherHeart98 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am

Wow... Random..
Lol
its a cool question though What is your fave way to eat a meal? Icon_razz
I suppose i like to eat my food from a plate..
unless of course i am having cereal or soup lol What is your fave way to eat a meal? Icon_razz

I dont like to buy lunch from my school the lines are waaayyy too long for my patience span lol What is your fave way to eat a meal? 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your fave way to eat a meal? Empty Re: What is your fave way to eat a meal?

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:32 am

Hee hee, I can relate. School lines are always long. And yes, this is a random question. >.<
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 am

I picked plate and it's true.lol
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 am

I hardly eat anything that takes more then just a plate so I guess I would choose plate out of the list you have up there. I never really have ate in a tray before unless you count the multiple times I have went on vacation and the restaurants have the trays which you pick out of. I don't like cereal so no bowl for me then and soup would be like the only time I eat out of a bowl, but we only make soup around the winter time so that kind of brings things down a level. I have never eaten from bentos so that is eliminated from the top. Excellent poll! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 am

Thank you! What is your fave way to eat a meal? 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 am

I eat from plate and at school i have to eat from tray even though the food isn't that yummy. What is your fave way to eat a meal? 903516
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am

I like eating from plates but at school, we get trays but we don't eat from them, we eat from plates and bowls. What is your fave way to eat a meal? 1107968042
Nice poll BTW. What is your fave way to eat a meal? 143839
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down