Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cali's Blog :))

5 posters

Go down

Cali's Blog :)) Empty Cali's Blog :))

Post by CaliApril10 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Hi, my name is Cali. I will explain how my day went (or how I thought it went) and explain the best and worst part of my day. Sometimes I have nothing to say and some days I will Cali's Blog :)) 465488
Day 1- Today I went swimming with my cousin Michael and my Aunt Laura. It was really fun mostly because we had the pool to ourselves. I sorta wish some of my friends would be there because I actually miss school. Yeah I said it, I mean some people don't want to go to school but I am an only child and I'm lonely. Mainly because my best friend (who I knew for about my whole life) moved. Cali's Blog :)) 597500 Best Part: I was enjoying swimming. I usually am lonely and just want to leave when I get there or I usually get a tan but not today. The company of my young cousin (and his joy) made me amused and happy. It was nice to have him with me (even though he is loud :lol: ) Worst Part: Not getting to really talk to my friend. We texted a few times about how bored she was and how much we missed each other but we never called really. I saw her on buildabearville and I was only on for about seven minutes longer. I wanted to dance and have fun but I had to walk my dog with my dad. I wished I got to be on longer Cali's Blog :)) 3483496927
END OF DAY 1
Day 2-
Today I went to the gym. I ran 3 seperate times on the treadmill (one 6 minutes, then 3 minutes, then 1 minute, the entire time was 20 minutes that I was on the treadmill Cali's Blog :)) 610897 ). I also did the bike and another one that I don't know what its called. Cali's Blog :)) 649457 I also did my stretches then 50 sit-ups, 20 push ups, and 50 mountain climbers. Best Part: I tried something new. After my stretches, I decided to try the weights. Now I'm not talking about like 100 or 50 pound weights. Cali's Blog :)) 610897 Just 5 pound weights and my mom showed/helped me on some techniques to use with them. It felt like she was teaching me. I felt like a student and it felt a little ackward having my mom teach me in anything. Cali's Blog :)) 171769 Worst part: I felt sick Cali's Blog :)) Icon_pale The whole day after my shower, made me feel sick. I had a headache and a tummy-ache too and I still do. My mom said I worked out too much so next time I won't work out too hard because she said I am still growing, I'm still a child.
END OF DAY 2

Last edited by CaliApril10 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Day 2 ;))
CaliApril10
CaliApril10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Cali's Blog :)) Empty Re: Cali's Blog :))

Post by retheriolu Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Awesome blog!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Good job on your blog! I too have a friend who is moving at it is very sad Cali's Blog :)) 597500. Hope the best of luck for you!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliApril10 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks Guys! I will write some more tonight (if anything sorta interesting happens) Cali's Blog :)) 610897
CaliApril10
CaliApril10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliApril10 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:19 pm

I added Day 2 Cali's Blog :)) 465488
CaliApril10
CaliApril10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Cali's Blog :)) Empty Day 3 and Day 4

Post by CaliApril10 Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Day 3-
Today, my mom and I did our "usual" errands. We first eat at Quizno's, then my mom goes tan, then we get our nails done (oh yeah girlfriend! XD), get ice cream at Baskin Robbins and get a drive thru car wash Cali's Blog :)) 610897
Best Part: I finally went on Buildabearville. I haven't been on for a day (and I usually go on every day lol) and I went on today. I went on mostly so I can attend the BGF World Cup celebration (which is Crystal's first party that she planned! Cali's Blog :)) 286981 so around of applause for her!) I had so much fun! I also met new people! I am glad that I am finally get connected with BGF community again Cali's Blog :)) 465488
Worst Part: One of my favorite acts on America's Got Talent left. Wreckless left! Cali's Blog :)) 160811 They were a cool dance group but I hope to see them on America's Best Dance Crew Cali's Blog :)) 610897
END OF DAY 3
CaliApril10
CaliApril10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Still cool!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm

cool! i love quiznos! lol Cali's Blog :)) Icon_razz
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliApril10 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 am

Lol who doesn't?! XD
CaliApril10
CaliApril10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Nice blog! Swimming really does sweat the time off doesn't it? I know how much I like going to my neighborhood swimming pool. It's cool that you like to try new things, I adore the way you made your blog. Gym? Wow, I've never really worked out at a gym. But, it might be fun, I'd like to go rock climbing some day Cali's Blog :)) Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down