Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010]

+20
mindynature
BriannalovesBABV
lizsugarsweet13
TeddyBear
Noel
abbydiva5
sammymc
~Rain~
IsiizFlowerZz
ValarieCuddles3
iicuddles
Test
GreenEarthGirl123
Joypawsome1
j3nny22
sammibubbles3
JeannaBearFun
TkBearyawesome12
BigBird♥
BasketballLuver
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] Empty Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010]

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Taking off My Graphics. [=

Last edited by BasketballLuver on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 am; edited 26 times in total
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] Empty Re: Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010]

Post by BigBird♥ Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Oh my. Aj These blends are just wonderful. Really. I just love how it all matches and the text is just colorful and the background is dull, which brings it all together. I like how you used numerous pictures of the celebrity instead of 3. That's just awesome, Aj. :]
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] Empty Re: Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010]

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm

BigBird♥ wrote:Oh my. Aj These blends are just wonderful. Really. I just love how it all matches and the text is just colorful and the background is dull, which brings it all together. I like how you used numerous pictures of the celebrity instead of 3. That's just awesome, Aj. :]

Aww thank you so much BigBird. I am really not the type of person to show my work like this and it's extremely sweet of you to stop by to post. I am quite touched by your lovely words. Yeah, I find it boring to use only three image on an image as wide as that. I like colors to go on a certain pattern so you'll always find me going be a scheme. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Awesome blends, Aj! Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 143839
Tho I don't like demi lovato, I must say, you make that graphic look really pretty :]
My favorite one is the Avril Lavigne one Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 pm

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:Awesome blends, Aj! Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 143839
Tho I don't like demi lovato, I must say, you make that graphic look really pretty :]
My favorite one is the Avril Lavigne one Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 143839

Thank you so much TK! I do not really like any Disney Stars or Demi for the fact, but I make blends off the best amount of pictures. Demi seem to have a whole collection and I really liked the theme that I was able to produce through them.

Oh yeah! That's my favorite too! See! It's my signature just because of that. Great minds think alike!! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 am

I can't say anything else about your graphics. I just can't believe you don't think they're good enough! They're gorgeous! Very creative and unique!
Speaking of the Avril Lavigne signature..my two (they're twins) friends are related to her. :3 Cousins!
But anyways just fabulous and a fab job! They're just so adorable and really advertises the celebrities! Amazing graphics in all Aj! [:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:38 am

wow! great graphics! Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 am

Wow, -Gasps- tHese are Amazing aj, like awesome!! How do you make these ? Just wondering ? Wow! I love them all , you are great at this, its beautiful how you blend different colors and pictures together to create such beauty!
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:I can't say anything else about your graphics. I just can't believe you don't think they're good enough! They're gorgeous! Very creative and unique!
Speaking of the Avril Lavigne signature..my two (they're twins) friends are related to her. :3 Cousins!
But anyways just fabulous and a fab job! They're just so adorable and really advertises the celebrities! Amazing graphics in all Aj! [:

Thank you so much Jeanna. Yeah, well anything except my writing pieces that I do, I am no so confident about.

Oh wow! You have friends who are related to Avril Lavigne! No way! I am not a super big fan of her just a song or two, but I got the idea of doing a blend on her from a website so I was like might as well!

Thanks Jeanna once again! =]

sammibubbles3 wrote:wow! great graphics! Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488

Thank you! You are totally awesome for saying something like this. =]

j3nny22 wrote:Wow, -Gasps- tHese are Amazing aj, like awesome!! How do you make these ? Just wondering ? Wow! I love them all , you are great at this, its beautiful how you blend different colors and pictures together to create such beauty!

Wow! I have never got a comment like this one before and it means a lot. Oh I do my coloring on Photoshop CS3 and my blends on Photofiltre. You are probably like why don't you just do it all on Photoshop or Photofiltre or maybe you don't think that, but you can't really color on Photofiltre as far as I know and I find it more comfortable to do blends on Photofiltre rather then Photoshop. I just love the coloring Photoshop has. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Aj i must say,you did a really lovely job with the graphics
Better then i do!Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
You have to make me a graphic sometime ,cause you have some nice graphics Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
i would love to see more,please update<3
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Wow! You are an incredible artist! i don't believe any of my graphics are as good as your graphics you will have to give me some tutorials someday! LOL Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:Aj i must say,you did a really lovely job with the graphics
Better then i do!Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
You have to make me a graphic sometime ,cause you have some nice graphics Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
i would love to see more,please update<3

Thank you so much Joy! You truly do bring joy along with your name, as corny as it sounds, I find it being quite true! Oh do not say that! You are super good Joy! Why else do you think you are a Graphic Artist here! =]

I don't make anyone any graphics anymore, but I try sometimes.

I am working on a few right now and surely will update by tonight or tomorrow if possible. =]

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:Wow! You are an incredible artist! i don't believe any of my graphics are as good as your graphics you will have to give me some tutorials someday! LOL Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488

I am actually thinking of making some tutorials. Not sure yet, but I haven't been as busy this summer though I truly do have a lot to do, but as always I am procrastinating. Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 903516 I'll be sure to write out some things along with pics one day! Thanks for the lovely comment! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 pm

im a photographer,not a graphic designer (:
but i applied =)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:im a photographer,not a graphic designer (:
but i applied =)

Oh I apologize. I believe I have seen your photos as well and I guess some people are better at snapping pictures rather then editing graphics. Hey, I am sure you'll get the positioned of a Graphic Artist. This place has a whole lot of talent, some yet to discover and some I see people who have just found themselves. Good luck! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm

:OO Love em' AJ. Thatsh all I can say...! Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 am

those are great!
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 am

*Test* wrote::OO Love em' AJ. Thatsh all I can say...! Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] Icon_razz

Thank you Test! That's all you need to say. Even just those words are enough! =]

iicuddles wrote:those are great!

Thanks Cuddles! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 am

Hey there everyone! I updated on July 25th, 2010 and hope you enjoy the newest additions to the Fine Graphic Design Thread. I would appreciate any criticism you want to give me since after all through showing you my graphics, I want to be able to learn any improvements I need to make. Thank you for looking! =]

BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 am

Wow! Those new ones are beautiful, amazing , so good that i am speechless, i love them all, incredible job bestie or shuld i say worlds greatest blender
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ValarieCuddles3 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

cool
ValarieCuddles3
ValarieCuddles3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:26 pm

j3nny22 wrote:Wow! Those new ones are beautiful, amazing , so good that i am speechless, i love them all, incredible job bestie or shuld i say worlds greatest blender

Thank you! I only like one of my new ones. I am thinking of making a simple one next so it isn't so full. Hey!! You are a better blender then I am. I just make mine smaller. =]

ValarieCuddles3 wrote:cool

Thank you! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

my favorite is avril lavigne Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 143839
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:23 am

IsiizFlowerZz wrote:my favorite is avril lavigne Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 143839

I know I love that one too. It is the best I have done and took a whole night to complete. It fits her personality and songs so she in specific had a better background and additions to her graphic. =]

Updates on July 28th, 2010!
Thank you for the nice comments and hope you enjoy the plain and simple new ones =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 am

These are absoloutely beautiful. Gorgeous, I should say. BBLvr, you are a talented person. I've never seen anyone come close to making blends as pretty as this. Each and everyone is showered in something more than great or fine, a powerful stupendous. And you better believe. You have talent. Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am

Remi11 wrote:These are absoloutely beautiful. Gorgeous, I should say. BBLvr, you are a talented person. I've never seen anyone come close to making blends as pretty as this. Each and everyone is showered in something more than great or fine, a powerful stupendous. And you better believe. You have talent. Fine Graphic Designs [Updated: August 11, 2010] 465488

Thank you Remi for both your inspiring and faithful words. It is people like you who everyone must thank for taking their full effort and time while being determined to encourage others. Thank you so much for stopping by to comment and leaving a message worth a million. =]

Also. updates today, July 29th with two new ideas. Mirror Blends and Mosaic Blends. Please do not use these ideas. Thank you! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next