Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Glitch...

+5
kristylucky1
JoeCyBearGuide
iicuddles
awesomedancer12
Zoeybearsrule200(for now)
9 posters

Go down

Bad Glitch... Empty Bad Glitch...

Post by Zoeybearsrule200(for now) Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am

ok, major glitch!!! My friend says said she will add me as a friend on BABV while she has internet priveleges, well, she is trying to add me as a friend directly, we were previously on the phone and she says that after I clicked yes it didn't say, "Zoeybearsrule200 is now your friend!" she says it was still loading, so she tryed to add me thru bearmail, and I clicked yes, she logged out and back in and checked her friends list, I wasn't on her list, we did that about 13 times each and I wasn't on her friends list, but she was on mine.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bad Glitch... Empty Re: Bad Glitch...

Post by awesomedancer12 Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 am

The day the new Bearville Outfitters clothes came out and the new faces, that day was a mega GLITCH! When I got the new justice outfit it was blank. When i wore it it just showed this under wear! :shock: When people were walking around they had no faces..... It was really creepy. It was all better the next day.
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 am

I have a glich going on all the time, whenever i play on babv and drink a milkshake from the new ice cream parlor, frome my knees down, they come off and sit right next to me! It was weird but, kind of kool Bad Glitch... Icon_razz
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 am

Zoeybearsrule200(for now) wrote:ok, major glitch!!! My friend says said she will add me as a friend on BABV while she has internet priveleges, well, she is trying to add me as a friend directly, we were previously on the phone and she says that after I clicked yes it didn't say, "Zoeybearsrule200 is now your friend!" she says it was still loading, so she tryed to add me thru bearmail, and I clicked yes, she logged out and back in and checked her friends list, I wasn't on her list, we did that about 13 times each and I wasn't on her friends list, but she was on mine.

There is a glitch on adding friends via bear mail. Bad Glitch... 903516 Were working on getting this fixed.

For now here's what you and your friend can do:

1. If you are you are on your friend's list but her name doesn't show on yours (or vice versa), ask your friend to delete you on her list (or delete your friend's name on your list).
2. Go to the same location
3. One should click the other, to add the other as a friend
4. The other friend should accept the friend request

Doing those steps should make you guys appear on each other's list.

Bad Glitch... 203437
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 pm

iicuddles wrote:I have a glich going on all the time, whenever i play on babv and drink a milkshake from the new ice cream parlor, frome my knees down, they come off and sit right next to me! It was weird but, kind of kool Bad Glitch... Icon_razz

That's creepy and cool at the same time! LOL! x]
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beabea123 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:13 pm

kristylucky1 wrote:
iicuddles wrote:I have a glich going on all the time, whenever i play on babv and drink a milkshake from the new ice cream parlor, frome my knees down, they come off and sit right next to me! It was weird but, kind of kool Bad Glitch... Icon_razz

That's creepy and cool at the same time! LOL! x]

Lol I know that day had many problems with glitches
Beabea123
Beabea123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBlackCatXx Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 am

it has happened to me before
xXBlackCatXx
Novice Bear