Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Cream Bears Question

3 posters

Go down

Ice Cream Bears Question Empty Ice Cream Bears Question

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 am

Heya Ice Cream Bears Question 465488

So, I know you have to collect all 4 bears to get the Ice Cream Parlor, we're planning to get all 4 anyway!

But I wondered, since the special item for each is an ice cream ride, is there a way to move some of them to other accounts? We have 3 BABV players in my house. Myself, MamieBanana, and my son. We want Mamie to have the ice cream parlor but we'd all like to have one of the rides from the bears.

Is there any way of working this out? Or do we get stuck with all of the rides on one account?

Thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Bears Question Empty Re: Ice Cream Bears Question

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Heya Ice Cream Bears Question 465488

So, I know you have to collect all 4 bears to get the Ice Cream Parlor, we're planning to get all 4 anyway!

But I wondered, since the special item for each is an ice cream ride, is there a way to move some of them to other accounts? We have 3 BABV players in my house. Myself, MamieBanana, and my son. We want Mamie to have the ice cream parlor but we'd all like to have one of the rides from the bears.

Is there any way of working this out? Or do we get stuck with all of the rides on one account?

Thanks!

Yup, to get the Room or the Ice Cream Parlor, you will have to put all 4 bears in 1 account.

You guys all know that the rides are not tradeable, so there's no way you can move them to another account. I suggest you should email vwhelp@buildabear.com and ask for advice as to what is the allowable procedure if there is any.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 am

Question answered, locking. Thanks Ice Cream Bears Question 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down