Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada!

+7
❤Crystal❤
LoraDazzle4
colinpink
sammymc
anitacocoa
JeannaBearFun
MamaNoodles
11 posters

Go down

Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! Empty Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada!

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 pm

From June 4th - June 13th, make a purchase of $20 or more at your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store or buildabear.com and receive a pawsome Zoorrific Bag for you and for your furry friend! The bags also come with a code to redeem for an Animal Print Bag for your online character. This offer is valid in the US and Canada only.

Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! Zoorrificbagdone
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! Empty Re: Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada!

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Eeeep! I'm getting that tomorrow!! :DDDD
Wow; It looks even better than I thought! So cute, and definitely pawsome as you described. As of this is my first real screen picture of the Zoorific Bag, the Build-A-Bear Team did a great job! Even in real life! I will surely bring along my Zoorific Bag to vacations!
I'm glad I live in the United States, we have an advantage haha. Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! Icon_razz
Thank you beary much for posting more about this MamaNoodles! Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! Empty Re: Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada!

Post by anitacocoa Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 am

wow! cute bag! i saw a girl with it, and i wondered where she got it from now i know Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 465488 thanks mama for the screenshots and news!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 am

How cute Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 465488
My school uses bags like that to carry our supplies.
I should get one and bring it to school Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:45 am

That is very cute Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 610897 I wish I could go BABW to get one Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:01 am

Cute! i would like one!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 am

Cool! I want the bag! Hopefully I will go tomorrow and get it. Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 143839
Thanks for posting! Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 am

i might get one soon Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 465488 can't wait. thanks fur sharing
Sage
Sage
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Cool! Its cute how our bab has one too!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm

I like the mini one! Zoorrific Bag Giveaway for US and Canada! 465488 its cute!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 am

I love all the animal bags Build-a-Bearville has added over the months and years. I remember the tiger strip bag being my first and now even though this isn't exactly the same thing, the color and picture gives just the same meaning. I don't think I have seen any store who is as dedicated in making different products and giveaways as Build-a-Bearville is. Reminds me of the Build-a-Bearville gummies at my local grocery store. I am a huge fan of draw string bags so I have to say it looks kind of like that. I wish you could wear it like a backpack in which your furry friend could stay inside of, but a hand bag is nice too! Thanks for sharing MamaNoodles. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down