Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters!

+2
BasketballLuver
MamaNoodles
6 posters

Go down

New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! Empty New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters!

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Get ready for the World Cup in style with the brand new Soccer Kick move from Bearville Outfitters!

New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! 30849229
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! Empty Re: New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters!

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm

I extremely love sports and although I am not a big fan of Soccer this is just amazing. I love how they are coming up with more moves in Build-a-Bearville. It is great to see all the improvements it has made. I love the cooperation of the World Cup. I surely will check out this move and see if I can purchase it on Build-a-Bearville. Thanks for sharing. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! Empty Re: New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Isnt that cute? This is awsome!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:14 am

Yay! New moves! Thank you, Mama! New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 am

Pawesome new move! I have to save up for it! New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:50 pm

i love the soccer move hehe so cool, im heading to outfitters right now New Soccer Move in Bearville Outfitters! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down