Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleur's Loverly BLAWG!

+14
retheriolu
zoeybearsrule200
iicuddles
j3nny22
miagirl33
GreenEarthGirl123
JLBABV
JeannaBearFun
Joypawsome1
TkBearyawesome12
annabeeluv67
❤Crystal❤
BasketballLuver
Fleur
18 posters

Go down

Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! Empty Fleur's Loverly BLAWG!

Post by Fleur Mon May 31, 2010 8:13 am

Fleur's Loverly Blawwwgg(:

"read it and weep" (; (;

Welcome to my BLAWG, where i'll post about me, my life, babv, and my songs/poetry! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 hope you'll enjoy! (:

Blawg Key:
Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 75551 = Cloudy/Rainy
☀ = Sunny

Fleur's Bio

Name: Fleur(; (wouldn't you like to know my real name! ;D)
BABV Name: FleurPink3
What i like!:
Play guitar, sing, design clothes, read, facebook, text, walk around in the rain, music, sleep on the beach, camp, shop, puddle jump, go to buildabear! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839

Sunday, May 30th 2010 Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 75551
Well, today i was going to hang out with some friends after church but got sick): boo! how is everyone doing today?!
it's been quite a while since i last blawgged.
hope everyone has a spectacular day, i'm off to watch Avatar Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
xxx Fleurrr

Monday, May 31 2010 ☀

Happy Memorial Day!
Today is busy! I'm feeling much better, it must have been some sort of 24 hour bug, because i had a rather large breakfast and haven't felt sick at all! hooray! cheers I read all your loverly comments, thanks very much! i wish i could give you all hugs(:
so today we are off to visit my uncle's grave, since he gave his life fighting in iraq. I'm ever so proud of him (: he was such a cool uncle. I just want to say THANK YOU to all of the veterans and soldiers out there, still fighting for our freedom! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 991574 I also want to point out that my club, ::THE HELPFUL HONEYBEES:: is BACK, and ACTIVE!! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 so sign up(CLICK!) today! (:
Also i'm finally getting to hang with my friends today, since we're all GRADUATED now, HUZZAH! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 i think we shall go to the mall, hang out, shop, then go to the beachh Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 it's sunny over where i live, so it's BEACH TIME Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
anyway, have a fabulous Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 566147 day today! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 xoxoxoxoxo! I love ya all! -Fleur

July 18th, 2010
Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 75551

wow, HI friends! it's been forever! (:
what a crazy, busy fun summer i'm having!
here's the latest!! (:
I TURNED 18!!! (on the 15th)Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
now i can: work at starbucks, be paid staff at camp, and VOTE!! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 woohooo! my friends all threw a huge surprise party for me on my birthday, i was so scared when everyone screamed, SURPRISE!!! (:
they made it a huge dance club theme, with all my family, relatives, friends, teachers, everyone!! (: it was sooo fuunn.
my favorite present was my new CARRRR!! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
it's a 2007 red camaro convertible, i lurrrveee it! (: it was a gift from my parents, aunts and uncles and both sets of grandparents!! (; it is a huge blessing because i've been using an old car of my dads and it keeps dying on me, so it ROCKS that i got a carrr!(:
anyway, i've been working at a camp, that has daycamps, overnight camps, special friends camps, family camps etc. it's been super fun and it's my first year to be paid staff, so thats good! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
anyway, after camp, in the fall i'll be working at starbucks, then be going off to college in ((SPRING)) !! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 anyway, im excited. how's everyone been?! write back, i'd love to hear from you!
i am now just signing on to BABV, i haven't been on in AGESS!! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
have a SUPER FAB DAY!!
FLEURRR, 18 year old (:
((PS)) look for a birthday party!((PS))[/color]

August 7th, 2010. Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 75551
Hiiiii to all my peeps! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Sheesh, July 18th is the last day i blawgged?? ahh!
well, it has been a superbusy summer, as i have stated before. (:
I just got back from a two week long trip to my grandparents, who live on the other side of the state. so, that was really nice to be there. before that, my big brother got married, that was a bit nerve-wracking but nice. I have been SO busy with work! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 i love working at camp, they were so gracious about giving me the time off for my trips! anyway, i have to go, because i am going to see Eclipse. again. Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 (incase you were wondering, i went to the midnight showing. Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839)
Seeya! (:
-Fleur

August 12, 2010 ☀
Hello hi friends! (:
How is everyone?
I'm doing quite well, except i have a bit of a headcold. but it isn't a bad one, it's just a little touch of one.
Anyway, I made some delicious breakfast cookies last night, they are quite good! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! Getima11
this is what they looked like. (:
Today, I am going to be making something called Cornish Pasties,
they are REALLY good and i had some (well, a lot) when i went to Europe. I had some really good ones underneath Tower Bridge in London. Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 220px-10
A traditional Cornish Pasty filled with steak and vegetables.
I'll let you know how they turn out! (:
Anyway, i am entertaining the idea of writing another story, perhaps. what do you think?
How has everyone's summer gone? it's gone by quite too fast for me.. when do ya'll start school?
Have a great day! (:
-Fleurr[/color]

August 21st 2010
☀
Tuesday

Hello friends-
you'll notice i haven't done the font, color or size on my blawg postie today.
its because i'm lazy and very very sick. ):
I am getting over bronchitis and also have a double ear infection. it is not fun at all and i am feeling pretty bad.. but hey (: no work means more BGF time, right?! anyway.. yeah. my ears hurt like nothing else! it feels like i have this big uncomfortable headphones inside my ears at all time, with no music!! wahh! (;
anyway, i have a sneaky new idea :suspect:
every time i blawg, (which will be hopefully more often)
i will ask you a question or a few questions, and you comment below and answer!! (: you can also feel free to ask me any questions, and i'll be happy to answer them (;
sooo, here are the two questions of the day Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 599963

Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 203437 [one]
what movies have you watched lately?
okay, is it just me or is everybody excited for Legend of the Guardians?! i know i am. and i LOVE the new Owl City song "to the sky" that he wrote for the movie! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
(so that was two questions and an answer there, but whatever. (: )

Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 827708 [two] what kind of cell phone do you have? if you do not have one, do you want one? if yes, then what kind? if not, why? (: i'd love to hear from you!
I have the iphone 4, i LOVE IT! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839

well, love ya peeps! (:
Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 566147
-Fleur

Last edited by Fleur on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 am; edited 11 times in total
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! Empty Re: Fleur's Loverly BLAWG!

Post by BasketballLuver Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 am

Hey there Fleur. Love the new "blawg" you have here and got to admit that I love how you spelled "blawg"! I can't wait for your birthday and see you turn 18! Birthdays are always an amazing thing.You like to do quite a lot of things! It is so amazing how you like to play the guitar or even know how to play the instrument for a fact! I did hear that you wanted to major in fashion designing and photography. I must say that that is really neat. I wish I was good at taking pictures, but I just capture them with my naked eyes and that's about it! I am sure you will accomplish big time and come across to be very famous. I am sorry to hear that you got sick. =[ It is always a pain when you have big plans and they are ruined my pesky little germs. Actually, I am doing great. A fine day outside, yet I am spending it inside. I watched Avatar yesterday! How ironic in a way! I loved the effort they put into the movie. The setting was gorgeous and I am sure you will love it Fleur. Sadly, if you are going to enjoy this movie with popcorn, be sure to check they aren't burned. Yes, I am taking from personal experience. =[ It was quite a disappointment. I am sitting there trying to eat it, but the taste was awful. Have a nice day Fleur! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon May 31, 2010 8:22 am

Fleur! <3333 I love your "BLAWG"! XD;;
Ooh I hate being sick. :c Hope you feel better! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 Mon May 31, 2010 8:26 am

what is blawg ?
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon May 31, 2010 8:36 am

Awesome blog/blawg, Fleur de la Fleur buddy! [:
I miss youuuu; if you remember TK XD!
Aww, you're sick Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 597500;get well soon, Fleur! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

awww buddy your sick T.T
I dont want you to get well soon i want you too get well
Now Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 1107968042
I miss our talks,hanging out on babv,etc:/
hope you come on in the summaa Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 597500
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 am

annabeeluv67 wrote:what is blawg ?
'Blawg' is just Fleur's creative saying of blog. ;]
--
I think it's very smart of you to not share out your name, Fleur. As with that, your Bio is very nice too. You have really nice taste in stuff you do! I really like most of all those things, probably not camp because I never tried it, and not facebook because I don't have one.
Ohmygawsh, it's so weird! Hah, I watched Avatar last night for some parts with my brother Dominick, it was fun, seriously, I did watch it last night! Nice movie! And I'm so sorry to hear that you got sick! I feel a bit sick too, but I think it's alright. Hope you feel better! I hope you are feeling better!
And I am having a good day, just left out homework to the last minute. Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 am

Thanks so much for the sweet comments, guys! i love you all very much! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Tk, YES i remember you, how could i forget! (: lol! gift buddy! (; let's hang out soon! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Basketballlover, you are so sweet, you made my day aand encouraged me to keep blawgging! (; Thanks much!
I wish i could give you all lots of hugs, Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 2669863388 xoxo! thanks again~! (:
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 am

FLEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you soooooo much! I Love the blawg! It's awesome! Just like you! lol Hope you're feeling better Fleur! xx
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 am

Fleur wrote:Thanks so much for the sweet comments, guys! i love you all very much! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Tk, YES i remember you, how could i forget! (: lol! gift buddy! (; let's hang out soon! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Basketballlover, you are so sweet, you made my day aand encouraged me to keep blawgging! (; Thanks much!
I wish i could give you all lots of hugs, Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 2669863388 xoxo! thanks again~! (:

No, thank you! I try my best to be encouraging and well, you have been nothing but nice to us so you deserve the same thing back. Yes, yes I want to see more of you blawg, but as a 17 year old, I know it could be pretty hard to update it daily. It was really generous of you to thank my post. This wasn't something I was expecting and your generosity has touched me quite a long way. Wow, I sound older then I am. Did you finish watching Avatar? I heard it took like ten years to make the 3D one. I don't blame them. It was full of so much! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 am

well i updated Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 am

Wow it looks like alot has happened to you! It has been long since i have seen you around! Well happy late birthday!(very late) Congrats on everything great that has happened to you!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by miagirl33 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Hi Fleur,
Happy belated birthday! I love your name by the way, it reminds me of the Veela from Harry potter Fleur Delacroix from France ( sorry, I'm such a nerd!) Your blog is so cool, and I love the way you write. Lucky, you work at starbucks. Discounts probably pop up all over the place!
Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 59675
p.s do you still remember me?
miagirl33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 am

Omg !! I love your amazing Blawg, lol!
Happy Belated Birthday!!

Omg new car!! Yay, im so happy for youu!! Wohooo, starbucks, I really want a job there, you're sooo Lucky!
Your surprise party must have been fun, that's a neat present! (:

Can't wait to read more of your fabulous blawgg!! Hehe (:
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 am

wow, a new "carrrr" !! your birthday sounds really awesome!

Sweet Blawg Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 827708
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 am

Hi Fleur! Been such a long time! love your "blawg" Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! Icon_razz
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Awesome balwg! XD
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 am

OMG Fleurwy my luvvely! I loooove zaa Blawg! Pleaseey update! lol =D
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 pm

The title is true, what a nice blog! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday. I hope all your wishes did/will come true Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks so much for the loverly comments! keep 'em comin! (;
oh, and i updated.Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 am

I luv ur blawg Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:57 am

i updated! (: answer the questiionnsss! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 am

Nice blog, Fleur! (:

What movies have you watched lately?: Hmmm. Well, I haven't watched any movies lately- as in this week at the theater. But, I have watched Nanny Mcphee two last month! My mom and I are huge fans of the first movies, and wanted to watch it, so we did! It was great! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839

Excited for Legends of Guardians?: Yes!!! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839 It seems like a good movie, and I love the song too! bounce

What kind of cell phone do you have?: I have this pink phone from Asia. It's super cute- but the bad thing is that my charger is missing. And since it's from somewhere really far away, it's going to be hard to get a new one.. Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 597500
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 am

Awsome ! Fleur's Loverly BLAWG! 143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum