Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters!

+11
kristylucky1
sammymc
karenbearhug
AudreySunshine
BasketballLuver
elisetina
Bear
Noel
LoraDazzle4
colinpink
Admin
15 posters

Go down

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Empty Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters!

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 am

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 9lecjq

Justice, the hottest fashion merchandise and accessories for tween (age 7-14) girls, is now in Build-A-Bearville! There are two (2) Justice apparel available for your avatar and furry friend at the Bearville Outfitters store, for only 1 credit each!

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Screen28Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Screen29

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Screen30Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Screen31

To know more about Justice fashions,
click here!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Empty Re: Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters!

Post by colinpink Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 am

I just bought them for my furry friend Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 465488

You are not able to change the color even if you scroll the color wheel. Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 465488
It happens for both you and furry friends clothes.
I think it is restricted.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Empty Re: Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 am

They are all so cute! i Love all of them especially the ones for the furry friends JUST CUTE!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu May 20, 2010 6:43 am

Cute! I love Justice!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu May 20, 2010 6:57 am

That's cool Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 465488 I've never seen a Justice store in a mall yet, I think they only sell in the USA.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 am

Woah, that's awesome! I went there yesterday Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! Icon_razz
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 am

I'm totally gonna get those =)
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Thu May 20, 2010 9:04 am

Aww that is adorable. I think this new idea suits well in Build-a-Bearville. Whoever knew that Build-a-Bear could be teaming up with real fashion stores around the world and correspond their merchandises with virtual ones in Build-a-Bearville. I got to admit that the two new outfits posted above truly do match the style Justice uses for their fashion statement. This is absolutely unique and quite neat! Thanks for sharing Admin! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Thu May 20, 2010 10:55 am

I love that store!!! I been there since limited too retired and justice is sooooooooo awesome i was there just yesterday!!! I have a lot of there clothes! They are finally in BABV!!!
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm

BABW stores have carried Limited Too and Justice clothes for a few years now. Did you know that the fashions you find in the BABW stores for your furry friends are also available at most real Justice stores for you?
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu May 20, 2010 1:34 pm

How cute!
I like the second one :3
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

karenbearhug wrote:BABW stores have carried Limited Too and Justice clothes for a few years now. Did you know that the fashions you find in the BABW stores for your furry friends are also available at most real Justice stores for you?

They are? I saw them only at BABW and my sister bought a pair of clothes for my sister's bear and she soon bought the same outfit and justice...
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Thu May 20, 2010 4:08 pm

They are so cute! Now my bear and I can be twins! :lol:
I like the second one too! Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 465488
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri May 21, 2010 8:41 am

I have clothing from Justice in real life! They are really cute! Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 Fri May 21, 2010 8:52 am

awesome my mom buys me these justice clothes all the time !!
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVPro Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 am

Ooh, really fashionable! Even though, I have not went to Justice stores before, anyway, there aren't any near me. Now, I see Justice clothing in Bearville Outfitters. This idea is far beyond great. I like bot of them, but, I have to agree the second is the bestest that will peel my eyes. But, my eyes are already peeled. I am quite thinking I may buy them soon. They are far beyond great and cute. Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 143839
BABVPro
BABVPro
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 am

wow! this is so pawsome! real designer clothes in babw! im going to buy them right now Justice Fashions In Bearville Outfitters! 465488 thanks for the news!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down