Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your favorite kind of pet?

+7
Cranberry
Jaszluvsbabv
ShayeButterfly
Cheer
JeannaBearFun
LoraDazzle4
PatRocks
11 posters

Go down

Which Pet?

Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap33%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap17%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap8%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap8%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_lcap33%Which is your favorite kind of pet? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Which is your favorite kind of pet? Empty Which is your favorite kind of pet?

Post by PatRocks Sat May 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Which is your favorite kind of pet? 465488 Which is your favorite kind of pet? 465488 Which is your favorite kind of pet? 465488 Which is your favorite kind of pet? 465488
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite kind of pet? Empty Re: Which is your favorite kind of pet?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

i love horses!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Which is your favorite kind of pet? Empty Re: Which is your favorite kind of pet?

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun May 16, 2010 3:54 am

I prefer small dogs, but I like a lot of other animals like any type of dogs, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc., as pets. My favorite kind of pet at the moment is Pomeranian puppies, my cousin has one named Max. I just think Pomeranians are waaaay too adorable! L0L. Which is your favorite kind of pet? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 16, 2010 6:26 am

I like cats Which is your favorite kind of pet? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sun May 16, 2010 6:44 am

Zebras!
hehe. Which is your favorite kind of pet? Icon_razz
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 am

Racons Which is your favorite kind of pet? Icon_razz
{LOL even tho they are not "pets" but
they are sooo cute x|3}

Last edited by Jaszluvsbabv on Thu May 20, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Tue May 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Mee likey puppies and dogs. Which is your favorite kind of pet? Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Thu May 20, 2010 5:51 am

i love dogs
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Fri May 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Oh Cats, totally!! Which is your favorite kind of pet? Icon_razz
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Fri May 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Tough question for me, lol.
I would have to go with a hamster because they are so adorable when then cuddle up into a fuzzy fur-ball and go to sleep. ^^ So adorable. Which is your favorite kind of pet? 143839
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyBear:) Fri May 21, 2010 4:15 pm

one word: TuRtLe Which is your favorite kind of pet? 143839 Which is your favorite kind of pet? Icon_razz
AmyBear:)
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down