Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carolina's Blog! :)

5 posters

Go down

Carolina's Blog! :) Empty Carolina's Blog! :)

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Carolina's Blog! :) Blog_c10

Hi everyone of BGF! Carolina's Blog! :) 143839
So I finally decided to make my own blog with the help of you guys!
So first, I am going to tell you a bit about me!

/////////////////////////////////////////

My name is Carolina (obviously) and I adore the color mint green! You can ask SunniStylish and ShayeButterfly if you don't believe me!
Speaking of them, they are my 2 bestest friends in the whole world! I couldn't imagine living without them! They are always there for me
and they support me in every decision I make! I don't go one day without saying hi to them! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
I'm sure you read my post already about tornadoes and storms! They are just so fascinating to me! They are something that I would
actually pay to see! Nature is just too cool to be true! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
If you haven't already noticed, I love making graphics! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
Well enough of what I like and how I am...let's get to the moments I'll be talking about!

Saturday, May 1, 2010
Today was a fun day! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
We woke up around 10 AM and we were SO tired from all that craziness the night before! Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz
So then we were just hanging around the house and having some fun!
By the way, our basement is under renovation and it's almost done! It looks REALLY nice!
So then I checked ALL of the updates on BABV and got loads of cool new stuff!
Sunni and I were all over the place having a blast! We went to the sportsplex and we went to the
workout room and we EVEN bought our own exercising outfits! I talked to Shaye too and
we hung out a bit! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488 She was a bit busy though with her homework Carolina's Blog! :) 610897
Then I had to go to church and now I'm at my grandma's because our WHOLE family is here and they
are watching this boxing fight! It's very intense but..I don't like 'em! Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz
So now I'm watching my brother play Guitar Hero (I'm on level Hard!) but he's on Expert...Carolina's Blog! :) 1107968042
Yeah so I'll try and get back to you guys later tonight!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today was a very calm day for me! I did some last minute homework and then I finally finished so I had time to go on the computer! BTW;; you'll usually see me saying that I'm at my grandma's house because my brother and I
ALWAYS ask to go there! One HUGE reason is
because her dogs are just so cute! They have a chihuahua and a
teddy bear! Okay, so then I watched some clips of alice in wonderland and enjoyed that! So now I'm writing this and watching a recording of American Idol! Carolina's Blog! :) 143839
Thanks for reading! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488

Edited content.
MamieBanana/Chief

Last edited by CarolinaApril53 on Mon May 03, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Carolina's Blog! :) Empty Re: Carolina's Blog! :)

Post by Cheer Mon May 03, 2010 11:21 am

Pawsome blog, Carolina! It was great to learn all these new things about you. The tornado bit is very.. interesting lol Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz But, yeah, tornados ARE pretty cool Carolina's Blog! :) 610897
It also seems like you had a very fun day! Carolina's Blog! :) 143839 Getting your own excersise outfits is a very unique idea! Carolina's Blog! :) 610897
I hope your basement turns out nice! I can't wait to see your next update.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am

Aww, thanks you Carolina bestiee Carolina's Blog! :) 143839

I have no idea how you love storms. Psh. Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz Great blog!!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Mon May 03, 2010 11:54 am

CheerBear43 wrote:Pawsome blog, Carolina! It was great to learn all these new things about you. The tornado bit is very.. interesting lol Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz But, yeah, tornados ARE pretty cool Carolina's Blog! :) 610897
It also seems like you had a very fun day! Carolina's Blog! :) 143839 Getting your own excersise outfits is a very unique idea! Carolina's Blog! :) 610897
I hope your basement turns out nice! I can't wait to see your next update.
Aww thanks CB! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
I hope it turns out out nice too! Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz

SunniStylish wrote:Aww, thanks you Carolina bestiee Carolina's Blog! :) 143839

I have no idea how you love storms. Psh. Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz Great blog!!
You're welcome Sunni bestaii! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
LOL, storms...ya! Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz

Updated!! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon May 03, 2010 11:58 am

You already started a blog, and it's so much fun to read!
It's difficult to not read your updates Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz I hope you keeep on postin'! (: hehe.

Also . . . . EEEEPPP lovee the banner!!!!! AHHmazzinn as usual! Carolina's Blog! :) 649457
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Mon May 03, 2010 1:58 pm

ShayeButterfly wrote:You already started a blog, and it's so much fun to read!
It's difficult to not read your updates Carolina's Blog! :) Icon_razz I hope you keeep on postin'! (: hehe.

Also . . . . EEEEPPP lovee the banner!!!!! AHHmazzinn as usual! Carolina's Blog! :) 649457

Aww thanks shayerzz! Carolina's Blog! :) 465488
Your dahh bestest! Carolina's Blog! :) 143839
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 am

Great work on your blog!
i don't exactly like tornadoes, since we had one up here and it was
a bit scary Carolina's Blog! :) 597500
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down