Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)?

5 posters

Go down

I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? Empty I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)?

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun May 02, 2010 1:45 pm

I have tried. It won't let me, what can I do to stop this problem>?
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? Empty Re: I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)?

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sun May 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Are you zoomed in?
If you are reset it to 100% and that may fix the problem! I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? 465488

If you are not zoomed in I would try logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in and trying again! I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? 143839
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? Empty Re: I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)?

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon May 03, 2010 2:19 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:I have tried. It won't let me, what can I do to stop this problem>?

CarolinaApril53 wrote:Are you zoomed in?
If you are reset it to 100% and that may fix the problem! I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? 465488

If you are not zoomed in I would try logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back in and trying again! I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? 143839

CarolinaApril53 is correct about zooming your Game Screen out to 100%. This has been a part of the game, interaction within the game environment will only function well if you have your screen zoomed at the standard size and that would be at 100%.

To do this, go to your browser's Menu, and set the View to Normal.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyxd123 Sun May 16, 2010 12:34 am

CarolinaApril53 is correct which you should try.
If not, since it is a new update it may be causing this problem.
It is not rare at all since lots of people have been expireincing this problem.
Kittyxd123
Kittyxd123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
tweetysweety11 wrote:I have tried. It won't let me, what can I do to stop this problem>?

CarolinaApril53 wrote:Are you zoomed in?

CarolinaApril53 is correct about zooming your Game Screen out to 100%. This has been a part of the game, interaction within the game environment will only function well if you have your screen zoomed at the standard size and that would be at 100%.

To do this, go to your browser's Menu, and set the View to Normal.

Will it soon be fixed so we can interact with it zoomed? :wonders:
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 am

CalliHugs wrote:
Will it soon be fixed so we can interact with it zoomed? :wonders:

Good question. At the moment, the game is optimized to run with the browser's default view setting. There is no plans to make it work on different magnifications for now.

I Can Not Interact In The Gym( In SportPlex)? 203437
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum