Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Of A Kind

5 posters

Go down

Two Of A Kind Empty Two Of A Kind

Post by valeriaallheart Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 am

This is one of marykate and ashleys series. i completely adore it. It's about two sisters MaryKate and ashley and how they sometimes ruin something and end up fixing it :Two Of A Kind 960617: Well anyways, I read One Twin Too many not so long ago, and it was very funny and is about ashley having a crush on someone called 'Pokey Valentine' (funny name) So she pays marykate who is pokey's social studies partner to let ashley be his partner so they do it and then many things happen,

You'll have to read the book to find out more =D
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Two Of A Kind Empty Re: Two Of A Kind

Post by HamptonBear Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 am

I used to read those books a long long time ago when the show was still going. I know I read them all but so long ago I can't remember much. I got them all from the library lol.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 am

I read one of the books! I read "Two's A Crowd", I used to really like it. Now it's in my bookshelf. I never read it anymore with all my new books. I like how it had pictures from the TV series. I wanted to read more of the Two Of A Kind series because I love Mary-Kate and Ashley. When I was in 3rd grade, I used to read the mysteries of them, and I still do. These series are really nice, you can relate to! Thanks for sharing Valerie! Two Of A Kind 143839

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a smiley to make it seem nicer xP)
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 am

I haven't read those books. But at my class it has the books. I don't read mystery books. I read books that are like, anything thatc catches my eye. As well, I don't judge a book by it's cover. I just read one little page before I get it, and if it catches my eye I will just get it. I did read one page but it didn't catch my eye. But I would like to read another thing from the series. It seems better when you explain it. Two Of A Kind 465488
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm

I used to read those books when I was a kid! :lol:
They're pretty good books. Two Of A Kind 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear