Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VanessaLove364's Blog

2 posters

Go down

VanessaLove364's Blog Empty VanessaLove364's Blog

Post by VanessaLove364 Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 am

April 17th, 2010

Today I went shopping! I bought new shoes and shorts and shirts and everything for the summer! Most of my time is spent on the computer today. It was real cold outside today. Plus my ball is over my neighbor's fence too. 😢
You know how you learn something everyday. Today I learned you can't keep hold of something that wants to go (And I'm not talking about clothes here). Most things I learn is when I go to this HUGE church where I go to Youth Group on Wednesdays. I love going there! We play all kinds of games, sports and activities every week.

Well keep in touch tommorrow because my Gramma, Papa and uncle are coming to my city to come visit my family!!!! I'm so excited! I only get to see them like 4 times a year because they live on a Native reservation. There are thousands are them across North America.

Your trully,
VanessaLove364

April 23rd, 2010

Don't you hate it when you loose your mouse pointer on the screen? LOL well anyways today was a P.A day which ment NO SCHOOL! My grandma is going through depression and was offered to stay at this place for relief. I visited her and there was a cute boy about my age and asked my mom "Is your daughter visiting or staying for the weekend?"
My mom answered..."Yep for the weekend"
And he was like "Cool. So ill be seeing her for the next few days."
THAT MADE MY WEEKEND MUCH BETTER. VanessaLove364's Blog 903516
So for this weekend I'm spending time with my grandma. During school days I love to hang out with my friends! They are always there for me and really cool. VanessaLove364's Blog 465488

May 4th, 2010
When I think of all the memorys I've had it feels depressing. I don't know why but I've had such a depressed day. I have a song stuck in my head like crazy from Winnie the Pooh movie that goes something like..."I'll always be there for you..." sung by Christopher Robin when he leaves far away to go to school. I guess I miss all my friends because this year I've been to 3 schools and every year I move. New schools, houses, neighborhoods. VanessaLove364's Blog 597500
Then I went on BABV and I knew I had all my online and furry friends with me and now my day just got better. VanessaLove364's Blog 188238

Last edited by VanessaLove364 on Wed May 05, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
VanessaLove364
VanessaLove364
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

VanessaLove364's Blog Empty Re: VanessaLove364's Blog

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:50 am

Wow, sounds like fun. Pawsome bloggie VanessaLove364's Blog 610897
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear