Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

animefan's blog

3 posters

Go down

animefan's blog Empty animefan's blog

Post by animefan Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:52 am

xxTHE VERY VERY BLUE SKYxxxxxxxxI AM OVERLOOKING IT NOW
      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              xxKNOWINGTHAT
              xxxxxxxxI CAN NEVER FLY。 ﹚
s u c hxxw h i t exxw h i t exxw i n g sxx a r exxs o m e t h i n gx!xxxxxxx
ᴛнᴀᴛ ι нᴀνᴇ ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀxxxx

....Oh yeah, hey. Just thought of making another blog after being inactive...for a while. (Too much role-playing is unhealthy >.> ) Anyway, don't worry about the designs I made, I actually made them with my effort. And the words are just quotes, just to add to the effect. Okay, most of you may have seen me before, some may not. Well, a little bit about me is I have been in BGF for quite a while, ever since it was a forum that reached its 100th mark. (I have been inactive for the past couple of months though >.> ) But hey, I'm back for a bit before school starts again.

Right, more about me:
      Nickname: animefan seems too long....call me Aku. (Yes, weird name. XD It's my other nickname for another site.) Or Nicole....just no weird pet names.
      B-day: Jan. 29. Proud to be Aquarius.
      Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Reading (manga), Watching (anime), Listening to (J-Pop) music, Play Video Games
      Favorite animes: D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Code Geass, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Nabari No Ou, Loveless, Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna, Detective Conan
      Favorite bands: UVERworld, Vocaloid, Abingdon Boys School, Three Days Grace
      Favorite games: Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Tekken, Pokemon
      Favorite voice actors/seiyuus: Takahiro Sakurai, Toshiyuki Morikawa, Jun Fukuyama

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Listening to: Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku
      Current Mood: Tired
      Currently Doing: Homework. 8|
      Random Quote of the Day: "Thank you, Allen Walker." - Kanda Yuu, D.Gray-man

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

04/10/2010

Well, it's only lunch here so I didn't really do much. I started my math homework (extra credit, really) for a little while, before turning on my Ipod to listen to some songs. It's still on in my room right now, actually. XD After that, I went on the computer to start on my narrative essay for language arts. Well, we had to interview a person that is close to us and are in the next generation. (Like parents.) We had to ask what was one significant event that happened in their lives. My mom apparently picked when I was born. XD I'm done with it, and she said it was dramatic. <.< Can't help if it just is dramatic! So now, I'm just continuing to write Chapter three of my other story (one I actually need to finish, but not for school). Can't post it up here, since it is too long that it might fit the whole page and it's fanfiction. Right now, I'm waiting for a response for one of my RPs in another site. I can explain more about the terms I'm using here that is/might seem confusing to anyone. I would think it is alien talk to you guys. XD Oh I also ate some very good steak for lunch. We went to a steak house yesterday (a fancy one, I guess >.> ) and ate there for dinner. The steak is good, so is the bread! XD I loved the cake though. It had like a chocolate-y cream inside it that melted along with the cake. It was delicious. (Haha, sorry if I'm making people hungry at that.)

04/11/2010

Aw man, school is starting tomorrow. >.> I don't want to go back and deal with Math and History! T-T And especially not have the computer until Friday! Make Spring Break longeeeer! -cough- okay, enough about the bad stuff. Well, as usual, I went to church and went out to eat with my friend. I also told her about the new season for this anime called Black Butler. She was to one who made me like that series. Apparently, she didn't know about the second season yet, so I told her and showed her the trailer for it. It's more alien talk for people, so I'll skip that. XD Then I went back to my RP to see two new posts. Hooray, it's from the Tyki person! ^w^ I'll have to post as Kanda later....Anyway, I also went ahead to make the post layout for Kanda's nightmare. (Moaar alien talk! XD) It's the main thing for the RP I'm in. It looks positively awesome! :3 I would show it, but I don't think it would look as cool here as it does on the other site. And now, I'm going to go on Super Smash Bros. Brawl for a bit to battle some people online! (Either that or just goof around with them XD)

04/16/2010

School was, as always, a big pain. But the fun part was in P.E.! Asides from having to run like usual, we had to play hockey (not ice hockey) for the activity. Our team won! >w< And I was the one who shot both of the goals. XD Well, it was fun and had a lot of shouting in there. Oh yeah, I was also happy for the fact I got a 98% on my math test! I thought I was going to fail for a moment....But no worries! It was geometry so yeah...I also won the raffle for our school! I'm getting the prize on Monday. >.< So, for now, I was well, on the roleplay I was previously talking about again. I didn't really type up a post, but I talked with the other people for a bit. (Still is now.) I tried working on my story/fanfic that I need to finish this weekend, but I was stuck on ideas. (It's called "Answer Me." Can't post it here since its fanfiction. It also has some slight swearing on it.) And I'm tired. Well, guess that is it. Oh I also forgot that I watched the new Uraboku anime! I've been waiting for its release for a long time! Somewhat awesome intro to the anime, seeing as I saw Ruka and Yuki! -sigh- Sakurai is still good at voicing guys that fit their personality and looks.

05/02/2010

Not much for today. I was working on another profile for the old roleplay I'm in right now, seeing that we needed another character so that slots were full. I used Xena for it. >w< And I love her new name: Xena Elaine Xerkes instead of Ena Berith. Ena is her actual name, since I used her as a Nobody for this Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Right now I'm currently finishing up this new fanfiction I had planned to finish by today, and seems like I might too. I would post up my works here, but most are fanfiction, which is a term used that literally means work that is created by fans using anime characters they originally came from. Plus, Kanda swears too much. <.< But anyway, it's called "Mon Cendrillon" which is French for "My Cinderella." Yup, I'm making a remake of the famous Cinderella but this time it is with the D.Gray-man cast. Fanfiction, alright?

05/11/2010

Well, I was drawing Cross and Allen from D.Gray-man yesterday, just for the heck of it. Well, it's because I got the new manga for it. X3 Anyway, it was the scene where Cross becomes all fatherly and hugs the little insecure Allen. It was a total "awww" moment, so I had to draw it! Cross was pretty easy to draw, took me less than 30 minutes. Now Allen was hard, not because of the hair or face, but because I kept positioning him wrong. Yes, I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. >.> But yeah, it turned out great! Now I just have to do Allen's body and Timcanpy and then it is finished!

05/16/2010

Not much to do today. Well, I needed to finish chapter two of my fanfiction, and gladly I did. I'm uber proud of it. XD And I noticed that I'm getting pretty dramatic in my writing. Well, I think. Purely serious but funny at the same time. I'm thinking of going into creative writing when I get to college. I've always wanted to write a novel. Either that or create a manga/anime. But then there is also testing coming soon. Ah, I hope I do well. I'm absolutely nervous for the Algebra placement test. I don't want to be in Transition and take Algebra in 9th grade. >.< Wish me luck for that one. Until then, I am in hiatus from the computer. I have to do both of my fanfictions after that too. What a pain...

06/13/2010

Didn't do much today. Sat at the computer, surfing around Youtube for any videos and such. I found a bunch of good ones too. I was also drawing earlier. The drawings are based on my friend's fanfiction idea, and I willingly helped to design the D.Gray-man cast's outfits, since she doesn't know how to draw most of them. It's basically a kind of Alice in Wonderland with the Through the Looking-Glass series, except it's like a mad world rather than the one made by Disney. the characters are from The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts, D.Gray-man (because I convinced her) and Alice from Pandora Hearts. It's a fanfiction, so yeah. She's going to draw the other people from the other games/anime, so I'm doing the D.Gray-man people. They aren't that hard, really. I already finished two out of eight. Just to get a basis, the Queen of Hearts is Kanda, the dark-haired guy in my signature. The Red King is Lavi, the redhead guy in the same sig. And the Dormouse is played by Allen, the white-haired guy. I currently finished Kanda two days ago, Lavi's head today, and another guy yesterday, who is the King of Hearts. I can't wait to draw the Dormouse and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. XD

6/19/2010

Not much today. I went ahead and re-designed my post layout for Kanda's nightmare. It looks so awesome now! I had also tried to finish chapter four of my fanfiction, and it's nowhere near finish! I seriously hate writer's block. -__- Short entry, but that's basically what I did the entire day, except for eating, playing brawl, and going to church.

10/21/10

Wow, haven't been in the forums in a long time. I might probably be gone for longer, because my interest is now in gaia. Applied for another chatroom as Kanda, again. I'm going to have to create another post layout for him. 8| I'll write more when I'm not about to fall asleep...

(xxSO UNDOUBTEDLY BRILLIANTxx)xxxxxx
having been dyed this grey × this collar becomes a part of mexxxxxxx
having been dyed this grey × this collar becomes a part of mexxxxxxx

Last edited by animefan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 13 times in total
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

animefan's blog Empty Re: animefan's blog

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 am

Hi and welcome back animefan! animefan's blog 465488