Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Ride Series

2 posters

Go down

Maximum Ride Series Empty Maximum Ride Series

Post by animefan Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 am

Anyone ever heard of it? The books are written by James Patterson. It's basically about Max and her flock (Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel) that are genetic experiments created by the "School." Their genes are combined with avian DNA, making them have wings and the power to fly. It's a very interesting series, even though I've only read the manga part of it.

Oh yeah, they made it into a manga/comic that are available in stores in the U.S. I read that one, and I like the graphics of it.
animefan
animefan
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride Series Empty Re: Maximum Ride Series

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:48 pm

I have heard about these particular books. I remember, that I was so obsessed with the Margaret Peterson Haddix books (and still am), when someone told me to read this series. I was going to start reading it until some other person told me it was very slow paced. Now, I try not to let other people's review get to me, but sometimes the plot of the book or main conflict is something I don't like and will usually easily abandon. As for this book is very interesting for you, I am sure there are people out there who like the Maximum Ride Series. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down