Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue's Blog =D

5 posters

Go down

Blue's Blog =D Empty Blue's Blog =D

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 pm

--------------------4/8/10------------------------------------
My first entry of my blog... I'm kind of like a blogging person. I wrote a long blog before but, didn't work out. So I started to blog here =]. Long ago I forgot how it was so good to come back to BGF! I just came back to school and phew! I had lots of work today! Blogging, blogging, and blogging! I might post tomorrow! I have nothing to say tomorrow will be exciting =] because it's going to be Friday! Well not actually bye guys but I will still be posting!

------------------4/9/10-------------------------------------
My second entry my blog. It's Friday! Yay! I got Subway today. The sub I got was meatball marinara with pepperoni! My favorite! I still have no idea for my next avvie Blue's Blog =D 1107968042. I keep on sneezing everyday Blue's Blog =D 597500. I don't think it's allergies, because I don't have any. I got a new book at the school library! Ramona Forever by Beverly Clearly! Also I had computer lab today. Just grammar and stuff. Well not to brag, I'm the smartest one in the class. I'm not a big fan of homework, well unless it's just coloring. I just played a basketball strategy with my friends at school, like snatching the ball. I got it almost like 10 times. I was playing against boys and no girls on my team because I was the only one Blue's Blog =D 1107968042. One more thing to say.... Book fair coming up next week! Woot! Well bye guys![wow]And bye bye![/wow]

-----------------------4-19-10-------------------------------
My third entry of my blog. It's been 10 days since I wrote into my blog. I got bear head slippers in BABV. My sneezing is still on, I hope it goes off Blue's Blog =D Icon_razz. And at school we observed our bean-plant. Mine was like, an arch. Not fully grown yet. I need to change my Avvie, I think I'm going to request one. And yesterday I saw the Lakers game and woot! Lakers won! Kobe wasn't the top player of that game but, still I love Lakers! Ok nothing to say, but bye!

-----------------------4-20-10---------------------------------
My fourth entry of my blog. A Lakers game today! And yes, I'm still sneezing. My plant that I planted is getting more twistier. I wonder why. It's raining here..... I was just done doing my homework. Just vocabulary and spelling. I'm pretty good at spelling. I'm making a lot of topics today. Also I had made a story in my school journal and I would like to share it. See it later! And see you later! Blue's Blog =D 465488

Last edited by BlueRocksforever1 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 am; edited 6 times in total
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Blue's Blog =D Empty Re: Blue's Blog =D

Post by BigBird♥ Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Great update! Blue's Blog =D Icon_razz Tomorrow is Friday lol
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 pm

LOL, It sure is FRiday, I love Fridays(they are the end of school for the week). Great Blog Blue's Blog =D 465488
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 am

Haha Friday's are the best!! Blue's Blog =D 143839 School is just 'ughhhhh' but I like the people in my class. Blue's Blog =D 143839 It's great you have a new blog, I bet my blog was locked ahaha, but I'm ok with that cuz I need to restart it anyway. Blue's Blog =D 143839 Oh and welcome back!! Blue's Blog =D 465488 Blue's Blog =D 1107968042
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:05 am

What a great blog! Blue's Blog =D 465488

Yeah, Friday's rock. School is bad, unless it's a fun day, which comes once in a lifetime. Blue's Blog =D 610897
I love subway, my fave is chicken teriyaki. YUM! Blue's Blog =D 143839

I am the smartest in my class also, not to brag, lol Blue's Blog =D 610897
I am not guessing or anything. My teacher said it, cause it was
my report day and she said my person was given to me, cause she
was the smartest in her class. LOL, Good day, I think! Blue's Blog =D 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content