Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you pick out your own clothes

+21
LoraDazzle4
kristylucky1
KeysAndLocks
SunniStylish
Alice♥
debbiedecembear1
❤Crystal❤
JeannaBearFun
~Rain~
Trixie
Cranberry
PatRocks
Amber♥
anitacocoa
TeddyBear
BasketballLuver
sammibubbles3
bellastylin3
ShayeButterfly
TkBearyawesome12
annabeeluv67
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

do you pick out your own clothes

do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 21 ]
do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: do you pick out your own clothes

Post by CalliHugs Sat May 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Haha, I actually ALWAYS pick out my own clothes, even when I'm out shopping with my mom. Usually I pick something out and ask her if I can get it, sometimes she says she doesn't think it's "beautiful" or something, but she knows we both have IMMENSELY different tastes. I love my style, but my mom usually think it looks cute on me. I'm that type of sometimes hippie, sometimes scene. :3
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Empty Re: do you pick out your own clothes

Post by BigBird♥ Sat May 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Ha, I always have to go shopping with my mom if I want to pick out something or theres something I need/want. If I don't go..my mom always picks out my clothes for me. My mom and I have indifferent tastes in fashion do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Icon_razz So it doesnt matter what she picks out but I can't wear my long shorts infront of here >-> But eh, it depends whats happening. Like we have to go to a wedding, I have to go pick out my own dress. If we have to go to Walmart or something, I dont have to go do you pick out your own clothes - Page 2 Icon_razz
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki<3 Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm

I pick out my own clothes, mostly because my mom will get me a bunch of clothing that I don't like because we have totally different styles.
I go shopping with her sometimes though because she's like the only one who actually has the money, but I get to pick out the stuff, as long as it's not overly expensive. (:
Kiki<3
Kiki<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2