Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Booth is now open! (July 28)

+20
MayMay
fasty1
IanAdventure4
prettydaddysgirl
simonlove4
Gaby
Mindstormguy27
angelalohabear208
ajrockstar326
animefan
mimipinky3
DjKickin6
MamaNoodles
BigWhite
JojoBear
april07
Jennifer
RuthApril13
addictiverachel
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photo Booth is now open! (July 28) - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo Booth is now open! (July 28)

Post by mimipinky3 Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:29 am

i havent tried to get the picture on my desktop yet. the first time it didnt work and i havent had enough time to try again. and i always forget when i do have time lol
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Photo Booth is now open! (July 28) - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo Booth is now open! (July 28)

Post by brandi125 Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:35 pm

To my understanding the carnival is only here until July 31, if that's correct will the photo booth be gone then too?
brandi125
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pawsomebearfun11 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:27 am

The photo booth will stay, otherwise nobody will have a chance to try the other two options not yet available. By the way, that is how i did the desktop, it is so cool, i hope that the photo booth stays there for a while! cheers
pawsomebearfun11
pawsomebearfun11
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SammySunshine Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:29 pm

I wonder if it will stay where it is or will they move it??? Without the carnival, it will look out of place where it is now!

Now that we are able to save the wallpaper to our computers, the images are much sharper than screen shots!!!
SammySunshine
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinbearhug26 Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:36 pm

wow that is so awesome
caitlinbearhug26
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2