Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kier's Blog

+7
ClayLuv1
Test
~Rain~
BasketballLuver
JeannaBearFun
aga13
elisetina
11 posters

Go down

Kier's Blog Empty Kier's Blog

Post by elisetina Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 am

Kier's Blog Juziok
Kier's Blog 9i79lf

Current Season: Kier's Blog 2s8008g Autumn!!!

Kier's Blog 25fp1dfKier's BlogKier's Blog 25fp1df

About Me
BABV Name: KierstenAstronaut
Birthday: October 8th
Half Birthday: April 9th
BGF Pet: Mister (Check out his blog/profile!)
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Spicy Chicken with rice (Chinese style, not American Chinese Kier's Blog Icon_razz) (Yum yum in my tum tum)
Drink: Water... coke (sometimes)

- - - -

March 28th, 2010 Sunday

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to the orthodontist and I might get braces, they are doing a check up but I might get them. Scary Kier's Blog Icon_razz
Then, on Tuesday, I'm going to the mall :] My mom said I might be able to get a BAB so I'm going to get the Portuguese Water Dog (if I am allowed to get a BAB.) I also want a Zhu Zhu pet :] And, and, and I might (probably will) get converse Kier's Blog 465488 I want brown or green or orange Kier's Blog Icon_razz
Today I'm sick. Great. Plus, it's spring break. Yay~ At least the rest of the week will be good! Hopefully...
Mood: Good.... sick

March 29th, 2010 Monday

Yeah, so I went to the orthodontist today and I got the brace for the braces. The wire comes tomorrow Kier's Blog 984861 That's when they tighten it and and and... owieeeee!
Hopefully, I can still go to the mall! If I do get the portuguese water dog, I will name him Bo like President Obama's dog Kier's Blog 465488 I will probably have to look around and hug them all to see which one I want Kier's Blog 143839
The braces feel funny! I keep moving my mouth in and out and it feels weirdddd!
Thanks for the comments so far Kier's Blog 465488
... I'm hungry... *heads to kitchen*
Mood: Feeling better! My teeth feel funny!

March 30th, 2010 Tuesday
To start my day, I went to the dentist to officially finish getting my top braces. Officially because yesterday I got the brace in, today I got the wires in. It's starting to become sore but I'm trying to ignore it Kier's Blog 465488
Then, I came home and talked to my friends online.
After that, we went to the mall (we being my mom, sister, sister's friend, and moi!) Since I got braces, I get to get something! Kier's Blog 465488 I didn't choose a BAB because I have a lot but I chose to get a whale mamegoma Kier's Blog 465488 So cute Kier's Blog 465488 If you don't know what it is, it sort of looks like this:

Kier's Blog Vau11 Except toy form :]

Mood: I think the braces cured my sickness! Kier's Blog Icon_razz
Good, very good mood Kier's Blog 465488

April 4th, 2010
Just popping in to say that I didn't abandon the blog yet! I will post later though, busy now.

April 8th, 2010 Thursday

Hii~
I got my mamegoma toy thing on Monday Kier's Blog 465488 He he, so cute Kier's Blog 143839
I can't wait until the Yorkie comes out! I want it, so cute Kier's Blog 143839
It's 4:44 currently.... I don't know what else is new Kier's Blog Icon_razz I will just list some random stuff...
Tomorrow i have swimming
I have math tomorrow
I have art tomorrow
Tomorrow is crazy hat day
I don't think I have a crazy hat...
I got a new haircut on BABV
I just ate my din din
Rice with chicken Kier's Blog 465488
It's windy
Woosh woosh
Okay! That's it for now!
Kweer signing out! (My friend used to call me that! Kier's Blog Icon_razz She was younger so she said "Kier" with a baby accent Kier's Blog Icon_razz )

Mood: Good! Happy! Tomorrow is Friday! YESH!!!

Kier's Blog R26iig
May 5th, 2010 Wednesday

Happy Cinco De Mayo! Yup. It's that day again! I actually never heard of it until this year Kier's Blog Icon_razz Probably since I lived in China before and we didn't have "Cinco De Mayo" Kier's Blog Icon_razz
Ummm
I'm going to New York soon! Yay~ (I have some ideas of what bears I shall buy there, he he!)
Westie.
Pteradon (Dinosaur)
Para... unpronounceable (Dinosaur) Ahem, Parasaurolophus, there it is! Kier's Blog Icon_razz (I copied and pasted it... tee hee!)

Classes I have tomorrow:
P.E. (I dislike running, I'm a swimma)
Math (Pre-Al) (Boring)
Language Arts (Test)
And
ART (Fun)

Mood: Why isn't it Friday, yet? Ughhh!

Last edited by elisetina on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Kier's Blog Empty Re: Kier's Blog

Post by aga13 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 am

Well I hope you feel better! Have fun at the mall!
aga13
aga13
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 am

Aww hope you feel better! Kier's Blog 465488 Great blog!

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos -_- (sorry kiersten!))
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:21 am

Hello there Elisetine. I can't help but admire your "Hello" graphic. It is very appealing to the eyes seeing as you have used rainbow colors and it is animated. I absolutely have to be the opposite of you when it comes to food choices. I am not a big fan of Chinese food at all, sorry to say. Hey, I know it can be frustrating to get braces for some of us, but the outcome is always pleasing. I did get braces myself and I believe I have to get them again not that my teeth are badly crooked or anything. I can't wait to hear about what you name your Portuguese Water Dog. It is always nice to be able to get a new Furry Friend. Converse are very nice looking and you have to share with us which color converse you get after buying them! I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I know how terrible you feel when your sick, but hey at least you have Spring Break. Although I am pretty sure you weren't planning on feeling sick during Spring Break, at least you won't miss out important things in school if you are better by then. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 am

Wow! What a good blog, I cannot wait to read Mister, BTW he's so cute! Kier's Blog 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:19 am

Your blog is sooo cool! Kier's Blog 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 am

Luv it!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:27 am

Updated :] ~

Below is replies to everyone who commented Kier's Blog 465488

aga13 wrote:Well I hope you feel better! Have fun at the mall!
Thanks for commenting! :]

JeannaBearFun wrote:Aww hope your pet feels better! Kier's Blog 465488 Great blog!

Thank you so much :]

BasketballLuver wrote:Hello there Elisetine. I can't help but admire your "Hello" graphic. It is very appealing to the eyes seeing as you have used rainbow colors and it is animated. I absolutely have to be the opposite of you when it comes to food choices. I am not a big fan of Chinese food at all, sorry to say. Hey, I know it can be frustrating to get braces for some of us, but the outcome is always pleasing. I did get braces myself and I believe I have to get them again not that my teeth are badly crooked or anything. I can't wait to hear about what you name your Portuguese Water Dog. It is always nice to be able to get a new Furry Friend. Converse are very nice looking and you have to share with us which color converse you get after buying them! I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I know how terrible you feel when your sick, but hey at least you have Spring Break. Although I am pretty sure you weren't planning on feeling sick during Spring Break, at least you won't miss out important things in school if you are better by then. =]
Thank you for commenting Kier's Blog 465488
I probably like Chinese food because I lived there and my mom is Chinese Kier's Blog 465488 I don't like American Chinese food so if you only ate American Chinese food, you should try Chinese Chinese food! Yum Kier's Blog Icon_razz (yummy to me, at least!) I used to have a retainer but I lost it (opps!) I will probably name my Portuguese Water Dog, Bo like the President's dog. I love converse!! They look awesome! He he. I am sad I am sick also Kier's Blog 597500 Luckily, it's getting better and it's only a stuffy nose now! Kier's Blog 465488 It's a good/bad thing it's on Spring Break. Good, I don't miss any lessons in school, bad... well it's Spring Break! I want to relax, not blow my nose Kier's Blog Icon_razz.
Thanks for commenting! I love long messages Kier's Blog Icon_razz

Remi11 wrote:Wow! What a good blog, I cannot wait to read Mister, BTW he's so cute! Kier's Blog 465488
Thank you :] I saw your comment on Mister's blog! He would love to be friends with Yumi!

*Test* wrote:Your blog is sooo cool! Kier's Blog 143839
Thank you :] I like blogs because they can share your personality! Although I am not an anime-y person, I do love them for decoration on my blog!

clayluv1 wrote:Luv it!
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 am

Updated! :]
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KeannaCub Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 am

I love mamegoma!!! I like all of them, so cute. I probably like the panda or the first one with the spots on him the most. :]
KeannaCub
KeannaCub
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 am

Updated!

(To Keanna)
I like them too! I like the one that's brown and has stripes Kier's Blog 465488 I bought that one.
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:59 am

I am happy tomorrow is Friday also, I really want the yorkie too, It is so cute! Also what is Tsk-Tsk located in your blog for today? Great Bloggie!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:I am happy tomorrow is Friday also, I really want the yorkie too, It is so cute! Also what is Tsk-Tsk located in your blog for today? Great Bloggie!

Thanks Kier's Blog 465488
I guess I said something personal although it wasn't that personal Kier's Blog Icon_razz Just saying how my friend said Kweer but it's not even my real name or my real nickname either Kier's Blog Icon_razz
Thanks again Kier's Blog 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 11, 2010 11:34 am

Oh My Gosh! I'm a swimmer too! That's awesome! What ur fav stroke? I like breaststroke =) I got first in my county for my age group =)
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Noel wrote:Oh My Gosh! I'm a swimmer too! That's awesome! What ur fav stroke? I like breaststroke =) I got first in my county for my age group =)

I like backstroke Kier's Blog 465488
I remember when I was in kindergarten, I was the fastest
I beat the rest by half a pool length Kier's Blog Icon_razz
I didn't know what the flags meant, though, back then so I bumped my head
Kier's Blog 597500
I also like freestyle! For the races, I got 2nd place for freestyle and 1st for backstroke but then I got 3rd for backstroke and 5th for freestyle if you included the best times from other races for the other people Kier's Blog Icon_razz
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice♥ Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 am

Great blog you put lots of detail in that blog and it was fun to read,Sorry about your braces
Alice♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down