Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK

2 posters

Go down

Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK Empty Mikayla's Blog UPADTED

Post by Mikayla Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:07 pm

March 25,2010
This is my first day on my blog it is awesome!!! Just got a phone call saying I have to do softball tryouts!!! :shock: I am so scared!!! But I am really good at softball soooo. Just to let you guys know my cats birthday (the one in real) is April 1,2010!!!! Her name is Maggie and is going to be 7 years old!! When she wants her food she does this Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 923748 Well everyday I will come on and update you ok well see ya bye!!!

March 26, 2010
Hi guys!! This is my second day on my blog! It is 8:05 Am here and I have to go on the bus at 8:30 Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 951883 !!!! BTW I am in 5th Grade and it is awesome but only when we have the work lol!! When I get home i will update what happens!!! Well guys see ya bye

Second part of March 26,2010
Hi Guys got back from school and hour ago! We had to take a lot of tests today!! I am going to have a sleepover with my friend so tiring but still we need alone time with each other well ok bye

Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 143839

March 27,2010

Hi Guys!! Got back from sleepover!!! I am rearanging my room sooooooooooo I am exicted to!!!! Love ya guys see ya love Mikayla

March 28, 2010

Hi guys!!! I am just seraching around the internet and doing fun things!! I am get closer and closer to softball try outs
:shock: I am practing with my dad everyday to get better and better and I am pumped up!! Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 923748 I am wondering if you guys remember but April 1, is my cat's birthday!!!! We are going to make a cake with tuna on top, treats in the middle, and chips on top it is ewwwwww but it is a cat's cake!! Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 566147

April 1, 2010

Sorry I was gone for a while so busy!! TODAY IS MY CATS BIRTHDAY!! Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 923748 SHe is so exicted lol

April 11,2010

Hi sorry I haven't been on my blog very busy! Ok I bet you didn't know this but let me tell you I had softball tryouts and I didn't make it so i had to go on a lower team. Last night we got a phone call saying that I could go up to the higher level in the 12 and under so I bust out with joy and I am very happy Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 465488. Hoepfully people reply know ever does Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 597500.

Last edited by Mikayla on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Mikayla
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK Empty Re: Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 am

Pawsome blog! Lucky, I bet you had greatb fun at your sleepover. I bet you are good at softball, it's a cool sport. Mikayla's Blog UPADTED EVERYDAY U HAVE TO LOOK 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down