Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CutiePieKiley's Web log

4 posters

Go down

CutiePieKiley's Web log Empty CutiePieKiley's Web log

Post by CutiePieKiley Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Hello!
Before I start my blog I will say that my best friend moved like 4 days ago. Her Babv Username is CaliApril10.

Day 1 of my blog
Today, was regular. I had school, came home, did homework, blah blah, blah. Tonite I got to talk to my friend at 7pm and she was having a fun time in Oklahoma. I was having an OK time. I didn't tell her that I missed her and sat with someone I didn't know well at lunch but I decided to leave that out. After that, I was forced to study by my strangely calm grandfather. He said I had a C in Science and I had to study fur my test to bring it up.
So there I was, stuck in my room forced to study but luckily, I had a TV and a computer so I would obviously avoid studying but still, I managed to fit a few lessons in. Enough fur me to probably pass by 1 question. So that brings me to now. My brother, unfourtly older, was playing Gods of War 3 (of course) while I'm on BGF. Well that is basically it, stay tuned fur more about my day tomorrow.
Thanks fur reading! study
CutiePieKiley
CutiePieKiley
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

CutiePieKiley's Web log Empty Re: CutiePieKiley's Web log

Post by BasketballLuver Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Wow there, Kiley, I love your first entry on your blog. This is a great way to begin your blog so that in the future it will become greater. I am sure I would miss my best friend equally as much as you are if she had moved as well. I would apologize, but some people take it as pity and don't want it so I don't choose to say anything. Though, I hope you do get over it. I know some of us learn to get over it soon. Aww a C. Science! I took a test day. I believe I missed one question. I wasn't there to check my review in class yesterday because of a advanced class field trip thing and so I pretty much studied a little and I was happy to see that I did really well. I do know that that one question is going to yearn at me all day now. It is alright to get a C once in awhile. I am sure you'll bring it up. I have faith in you even if I may not know you so well. Ah brothers and their love for video games. My brother is the same though he isn't around at this moment. A pretty much normal day. I have to say mind was as casual as yours. I believe I have a math test tomorrow. I wish you good luck on your science while I take my test tomorrow as well! Show everyone you have the power to do good if you just put a little effort! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CutiePieKiley Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks B-Ball Lvr! Today is my birthday and I have about 2 tests and 1 quiz today so let's see how that works out... :CutiePieKiley's Web log 960617:
CutiePieKiley
CutiePieKiley
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:49 am

Wow, Kiley, you are busy! I hope your grades go up!
Happy Birthday!! CutiePieKiley's Web log 143839
CutiePieKiley's Web log 475275
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 am

Wow a great blog. CutiePieKiley's Web log 465488

You just need to study science and I promise your grades will hopefully go up.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CutiePieKiley Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:25 am

Sorry I haven't wrote back as often. I had computer problems.
Day 2
I have good news and bad news. The good news is the math test was canceled. bounce The bad news, however, there were only 13 questions on my science test. So, most likely I done bad. CutiePieKiley's Web log 597500
Also today was my B-Day and a shout-out to one of my readers, hailey, for wishing me a happy B-Day! CutiePieKiley's Web log 596764 CutiePieKiley's Web log 59675
Day 3
I found out my science test grade! I missed 3 questions and scored... a 77, a C+. My grandmother was happy for me but strangely not my grandfather. I was happy today because its a Friday! CutiePieKiley's Web log 566147
Day 4
Pretty normal day... Sleep
Day 5~ Today
We have to dog-sit my neighbor's dog and it is pretty crazy here. :shock: Which brings me to now.

Question of the day (fur all my readers):
What was craziest day? What happened?? confused
CutiePieKiley
CutiePieKiley
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 am

Pawsome blog!

My craziest day? More like worse. My sis had to get stiches at the age of one, because she fell of the slide in our minature playground. My mom was crying like I never saw her before, she was going into hysterics and she was going crazy. So, our uncle had to drive us incase my mom got a attack during the car ride and couldn't drive.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum