Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend

+20
JennyHearts4
Chocolate01250
CarlyAllHeart261
Bria
Aliceā™„
PrincessRachel
Hannahrockstar2359
kristylucky1
AudreySunshine
JeannaBearFun
~Rain~
BlueRocksforever1
BasketballLuver
colinpink
anitacocoa
sammibubbles3
ashleypink30
haileybighugs2
CutiePieKiley
Michaela
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend Empty A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend

Post by Michaela Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey there
One of my friends saw maxine and she that there might be a zoo coming or something like that now i am not sure if maxine means a party room or a real zoo on babv A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend Icon_razz A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 465488 ☀ plus she also said Would it be cool if green tracks was a fur friend or something like that so that could mean green tracks might become a fur friend A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 286981 A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 596764 A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 599963
Michaela
Michaela
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend Empty Re: A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend

Post by CutiePieKiley Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:40 pm

That is cool! I would love that but isn't there already a zoo room? But I bet she means a real zoo on BABV. :]
CutiePieKiley
CutiePieKiley
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend Empty Re: A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend

Post by haileybighugs2 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:57 am

There were some spotttings of bears that look like Green Tracks before he came out....A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 465488
If I find the link, i will post it
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

Yeah i heard that too
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

thats pawsome!
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm

wow this is a really cool rumor! i want to see green trackas as a furry friend hehe A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 465488 i bet he would be really cute! and a zoo in babv!!! wow this would be great so much fun! and we could buy pet food and feed them awwww A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:34 pm

oohhhh nooo if so, it is going to make me busy all day to take care of them in BABV A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839

hehehe kidding (・∀・)
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Whoa! This a really neat rumor. I would love to have a real Build-a-Bearville Zoo around here, a virtual one that is. It would be adorable if there was a Green Tracks Furry Friend. Thanks for sharing this! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 pm

This is going to be really great!If it doesn't come we can still have fun A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 am

Seriously? AWESOME! I'd defiently get Green TRacks, and if it was a pawty room, I'd get it, if it were a actual zoo, I'd go there EVERY day!!! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 am

I would love that!! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839 That would be so much fun! I would totally get Greentracks as a Build-A-Bear, he's so cute! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 am

It would be cool if GT were a furry friend......maybe the prize would be a composter!
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Really?
Coooooooooooooooooooooool! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:53 am

AWESOME! I hope that really happens. And that would be cool if green tracks prize was a composer, AudreySunshine. And there could be new furniture out, like a recycling bin. And the zoo would seem incrediblily awesome to have in babv. Thank you for sharing, I hope this really happens.

A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 286981
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 am

:melikey:
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 am

Really? That's soo cool! Maybe the furtastic virtual prize for buying it is a emoticon! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliceā™„ Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 am

Wonderful i cant wait to see!!
Aliceā™„
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sun May 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Awesome! Maybe the zoo is coming next month when they release some of the zoo bears to BABW.
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaela Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Bria wrote:Awesome! Maybe the zoo is coming next month when they release some of the zoo bears to BABW.
It is coming out when you buy a zoo bears you get acess to the zoo
Michaela
Michaela
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun May 09, 2010 3:37 pm

wow! That would be so cool! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm

yaaaaaaaay!!!! i luv green tracks!! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
and i luv zoos!!!!!! A zoo coming to babv and maybe green tracks as a fur friend 143839
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyHearts4 Fri May 14, 2010 12:32 pm

i read in the bearville times that there is gonna be a zoo on babv
JennyHearts4
JennyHearts4
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Wed May 26, 2010 6:52 am

is green tracks being relesed when the is zoo is
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by michellebutterfly7 Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeah i heard that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
michellebutterfly7
michellebutterfly7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

i would LOVE if they made a green tracks bear! hes so adorable!
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next