Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about?

+9
JeannaBearFun
Test
Amber♥
BlueRocksforever1
CarolynAwesome
~Rain~
CynthiaBearriliant1
haileybighugs2
CalliHugs
13 posters

Go down

What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Vote_lcap64%What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Vote_lcap0%What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Vote_lcap36%What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Empty What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about?

Post by CalliHugs Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 am

Hey ~
I've been having a hard time
choosing the next
[ G L O T O P I C ! ].
I was wondering if you'd help me choose
or make up better ideas!
Friendship Problems & Solutions
Problems that happen with friends and how you can fix them!
A simple "Good job!"
When you say "Good job" to someone on BGF, do you mean it or are you trying to gain posts?
Other
If you have other ideas, please post them :]
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Empty Re: What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about?

Post by haileybighugs2 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 am

I vote friendship problems - a lot of people have problems with friends that they cannot solve. What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? Empty Re: What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about?

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:36 am

I find Friendship Problems & Solutions, the most interesting. There are a bunch of things you can post for a [G L O T O P I C !] as well. Ranging from peer pressure, bullying (whether cyber or not), internet safety, not saying what you are meaning when you're angry&& etc; I can not wait to see what the next [G L O T O P I C!] will be about! (:
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:24 am

I think you should make the next GLO Topic about crititsm. Somtimes, when a friend draws a picture for me and asks me what they should work on, and I tell them, "well, the nose is good but maybe you should face it sideways a bit", they get angry and yell and stomp. On Forums, the same thing.
People should try to handle critism nicely. People critisize you to HELP you. Not to hurt you. I would like to hear this topic from GLO's point of view.

~Words by Remi~
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks soo much guys :]
I will probably use them all, but I am sticking with Remi's first What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynAwesome Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 am

I think one should be about integrity. Some people actually do show it but others don't. It's a way we show caring, compassion, and kindness even if we don't get praised for it.
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 am

I love these ideas. Please post more :]
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm

I think there should be a topic about hanging with the right crowd. Some people in middle school or high school hang with the bad kids that smoke and stuff...and that wrong..

~Words by Remi~
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 am

I vote friendship problems! Friendship is just a ship full of friends crossing over the sea. But not really that's how I think of it What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 465488. I have lots of friends so we gathered to make a friendship club. We all did friend activities together. Even though you just made a friendship topic already, I hope you make "A Friendship Topic #2"

Signed, BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber♥ Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 am

Friendship
Amber♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:56 am

I votey Friendship Problems :] I admire ya advice Glo!! What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839 What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 am

This is my own idea but trying to speak out. Like not being shy stuff like that. People say I'm shy cuz I don't really talk at all...in school anyway (and just school). I know people probably don't need this but yeah. What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 465488 Trying to speak out, not being alone, being considerate of others. What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

Friendship Problems.
Deff.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks for the imputs! I'll take these into consideration What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839

{{If you don't know, I am doing GLOTOPICS for awhile, Glo's very busy What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks for the imputs! I'll take these into consideration What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839

{{If you don't know, I am doing GLOTOPICS for awhile, Glo's very busy What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:14 pm

I think you should use both. I really admire your [GLOTOPICS] =] Keep making more.
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:54 pm

I picked "Other". :^)
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Confidence or self esteem!What should the next [ G L O T O P I C ! ] be about? 143839
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum