Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information About Flowers At The Meadow!

+2
Abbe2hip
BlueRocksforever1
6 posters

Go down

Information About Flowers At The Meadow! Empty Information About Flowers At The Meadow!

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 pm

When you click on any flower at the Meadow it will give some facts about that flower.

Information About Flowers At The Meadow! File_b14

Removed Link / HamptoNBear
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Information About Flowers At The Meadow! Empty Re: Information About Flowers At The Meadow!

Post by Abbe2hip Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Cool..Thanks!! I did know that Information About Flowers At The Meadow! Icon_razz
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Information About Flowers At The Meadow! Empty Re: Information About Flowers At The Meadow!

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 am

Wow! I noticed that too while I was walking around to take pictures of my character and I just so happened to click the flower by accident. It turns out there are some real neat facts. Thank you Blue! You have a keen sense of eyesight! I hope you continue to capture small details. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:10 am

Nice facts! I just went to the meadow to help a friend and I accidently clicked a flower! Really neat facts about flowers!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 am

Oh cool! I didn't see that! Information About Flowers At The Meadow! 1107968042 Thanks! Information About Flowers At The Meadow! 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 am

Ooo yes, I saw this when I was playing a game of hide'n'seek! Information About Flowers At The Meadow! 465488 Thanks for taking the time to post this!! Information About Flowers At The Meadow! 465488 Information About Flowers At The Meadow! 596764
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down