Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Birthday Ride

+21
BasketballLuver
CarolinaApril53
JeannaBearFun
zebra81
sammibubbles3
BlueRocksforever1
tweetysweety11
sammicat1211
CynthiaBearriliant1
karayourock3
TkBearyawesome12
Tristan
CarlyAllHeart261
❤Crystal❤
laloki2675
Lexi
Ashelyadventurebear426
mindynature
anitacocoa
Admin
MamaNoodles
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Birthday Ride - Page 2 Empty Re: New Birthday Ride

Post by sammibubbles3 Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 am

yay! my bday is later this month! i can get the ride!! im so excited!!! New Birthday Ride - Page 2 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra81 Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:34 am

i really want it but i have to wait
zebra81
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 am

I want it. New Birthday Ride - Page 2 1107968042
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 am

It's my birthday this month!! New Birthday Ride - Page 2 143839
Hurray!
Can't wait 'til I go! New Birthday Ride - Page 2 610897
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 am

Whoa I was wondering where those rides were coming from. Thanks to Bearville Guide Forum for their constant news updates or else I wouldn't have known where it is from! Thanks for posting MamaNoodles and I hope this month is a special one for you all throughout! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 am

Woo I couldn't believe how many there was at Mamas b-day party! LOL New Birthday Ride - Page 2 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLex Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 am

What did your slip of paper with the code look like? Was it supposed to look something like a chocolate cake with blue icing and ice cream on top? That is what I got from the cashier and I know it is not the right code because when I redeemed it online at buildabearville.com I found that it was a birthday code but not one for the special birthday ride. Also,do they have a limited supply of the codes? confused
New Birthday Ride - Page 2 110970
SarahLex
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee♥ Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm

SarahLex wrote:What did your slip of paper with the code look like? Was it supposed to look something like a chocolate cake with blue icing and ice cream on top? That is what I got from the cashier and I know it is not the right code because when I redeemed it online at buildabearville.com I found that it was a birthday code but not one for the special birthday ride. Also,do they have a limited supply of the codes? confused

Some of the codes do not work. It happened to my little brother when he entered his code, it just had him choose from a move or an emoticon. I guess they changed it =]
Lee♥
Lee♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLex Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:20 am

Are you sure? I was thinking about going back to my store ] I had to choose the emoticon from 3 choices since I didn't like anything else. It would be a real shame if they no longer let people get that special ride. pale :shock:

-Edited location out-
SarahLex
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLex Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 am

Lee♥ wrote:
SarahLex wrote:What did your slip of paper with the code look like? Was it supposed to look something like a chocolate cake with blue icing and ice cream on top? That is what I got from the cashier and I know it is not the right code because when I redeemed it online at buildabearville.com I found that it was a birthday code but not one for the special birthday ride. Also,do they have a limited supply of the codes? confused

Some of the codes do not work. It happened to my little brother when he entered his code, it just had him choose from a move or an emoticon. I guess they changed it =]

I also asked about what the code card looked like. Do you know if it looks similar to the description? scratch
SarahLex
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:52 pm

This birthday ride comes on a card that looks like a cupcake. The cake slice codes give you a birthday favor from having a party at BABW>
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 am

Ohh !!! That's so cool !! New Birthday Ride - Page 2 143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee♥ Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 am

MamaNoodles wrote:This birthday ride comes on a card that looks like a cupcake. The cake slice codes give you a birthday favor from having a party at BABW>

Yeah..Mama Noodles, do you know if they still provide the ride, because my brother only got a choice of an emoticon, a dance move, or balloons.
Lee♥
Lee♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

New Birthday Ride - Page 2 Empty

Post by SarahLex Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 am

Well,then the lady at the register must have made a HUGE mistake because I only went there to buy a build-a-bear and the birthday ride not the birthday party code.So that means that if I go back to the store in my mall,and get the cupcake shaped code card then I would have two codes by accident! Strange but true. New Birthday Ride - Page 2 599963
SarahLex
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahLex Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 am

Lee♥ wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:This birthday ride comes on a card that looks like a cupcake. The cake slice codes give you a birthday favor from having a party at BABW>

Yeah..Mama Noodles, do you know if they still provide the ride, because my brother only got a choice of an emoticon, a dance move, or balloons.

Mama Noodles, the same thing applies here with me. I really badly need to know if they still even provide the code at BABW because of how I'm planning to go back to my location. Also,I might not get out of my house for a while if it keeps snowing where I live,but I still need to be able to get the code soon.
SarahLex
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2