Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailey's Blog

+3
lizsugarsweet13
~Rain~
haileybighugs2
7 posters

Go down

Hailey's Blog Empty Hailey's Blog

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Welcome to my Blog! Please bear with me if I don't blog every day, because I do have school and sports......for the month of March, I have no school! WOO! So........yeah.....Welcome!
March 1, 2010
Hello! This is my first entry....not much going on in my life...I was sick today, so I took a nap.While I was sleeping, my dad bought me a Grilled Cheese bacon burger from Carl's Jr. Yummy! It was really greasy,which I didn't quite like! Earlier in the evening, I went to a sports store and bought a couple new equipment items for sports..I got new socks LOL......now my head hurts...Im gonna stop typing LOL..
March 11,2010
Hey!! Its been ten days since my last entry!! I was out for the weekend, and Im not used to bloging! Over the weekend, I went to a relative's house for 5 days. My nieces were there, and they were sick, so now I'm sick again.I have a really runny nose and my throat us sore. Hailey's Blog 597500 Due to me being sick, I missed my first softball game! AHH! Someone told me we lost 16 to 4....ouch....If I was there, my coach said he would have put me in places he really needed me in.
Sorry that lately I haven't been bloging or making grapjhics...I have been laying down all week and I was gone...
..................................................................................
March 18,2010
Yay! I am finally getting better! In a few days, if my computer is fixed, I will post a pic of all my BABs. Hailey's Blog 143839 Today is my relative's birthday! I am thinking about giving her one of my old Build-a-bears, dressed in HK decor, because she loves HK! My team hasanother game today, but my parents said I couldn't play, I am not completely healed. They said I couldn't run or play outside. A huge mistake I made was when my sister was getting ice cream, I ran really quickly to the ice cream truck! LOL! I still ot my ice cream Hailey's Blog 566147 lol
Blogging isn't my thing, since I blog like once a week. Its okay, I dont care. I start school in like two weeks, so ya...
Heres a tip:
Do you like water balloons? Well, for extreme fun, get a regular sized balloon, and fill it with water. I've made sme really big, and they last a while. (Dont throw these at anyone!! ) I made my balloon bounce! The thick layer makes it stronger. To make it not pop as quicklly, put some air after you add water. this will make it last a little bit longer.Regular balloons go fr about $3,(US money), so this is a fun, cheap wet, way to have fun!
Just thought I'd share that, that is what me and my sister do all the time, and its fun! We make small ones, and they are nearly indestructable(or so it seems)...
happy (late) St. Pattys day! Drink lots of shamrock shakies!!!
March 22, 2010
Yay! I am better! I have been catching up my graphics and softball. Tomorrow, I have another game. I missed 2 games out of 3 because I was sick. I went to a relative’s birthday this weekend. We had Piñata, and I didn’t get that much candy. I have probably eaten ½ of it already. Hailey's Blog Icon_razz Right now. I am eating mini chocolate cookies... lol…..Not much going on in my life, I’m on vacation so yeah… I adopted a cute Koala BGF pet named Fluffy…She’s mot fat, she’s fluffy…
Bye!

Thanks for reading! Come back Later!!!

Last edited by haileybighugs2 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Hailey's Blog Empty Re: Hailey's Blog

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Awesome blog! Lucky, you don't have school Hailey's Blog 597500 lol Hailey's Blog 610897
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am

Remi11 wrote:Awesome blog! Lucky, you don't have school Hailey's Blog 597500 lol Hailey's Blog 610897

Thanks thanks remi!
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Cool Blog! Hailey's Blog 465488
Wowiezzz lucky u don't have school bounce
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 am

- Updated -
Sorry I havent been posting!!!
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am

Nice blog! Hailey's Blog 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 pm

***Updated! Woot! LOL
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Hailey, I didn't know you had a blog. I have to admit you are really funny in your own little way. I believe it is alright that you don't post everyday. Not everyone has that much time so it is totally alright if you post at least once a week. I am glad to hear that you are getting better. I have heard that ice cream does help heal a sore throat and I kind of experimented it on myself and it actually does work. One thing that I do recommend using is Vicks Vapor Rub. Anytime that I am sick whether its extreme or just a little headache, my mom rubs it on the sole of my feet, my neck, and head and throughout the night it makes me feel comfy. By the time it is morning, I am already feeling good. I hope you feel better and I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to play your softball games lately. Keep on writing, Hailey. I see you have a double talent. One for writing and the other for making graphics! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:37 am

Great updates! Hailey's Blog 465488 Yes, Vicks does help. My mother also rubs it on my head,feet,legs and arms. Which helps a lot. Hailey's Blog 143839 It stings sometimes but helps a lot. When your feeling well, you can play outside as much as you want Hailey's Blog 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 am

Great updates! Hailey's Blog 465488 Yes, Vicks does help. My mother also rubs it on my head,feet,legs and arms. Which helps a lot. Hailey's Blog 143839 It stings sometimes but helps a lot. When your feeling well, you can play outside as much as you want Hailey's Blog 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Updated March 22 2010
haileybighugs2

Back to top Go down