Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall!

+10
JeannaBearFun
anitacocoa
tweetysweety11
sammymc
KeysAndLocks
CalliOrange
CarlyAllHeart261
Captain Barbossa
SecretNinja
Admin
14 posters

Go down

JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! Empty JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall!

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

Once again, the Jr.CyBearGuides are invited to take a sneak peek of what's coming out in Bearville and this time, it's the Marketplace Mall! 10 days before it opens to the public, all Jr. CyBearGuides (and yes, I am one of them!) can try out all the fun activities at the mall, like working shifts at the clothing store, creating your own masterpiece at the art studio and so much more! I definitely can't wait and neither should you! That's February 24th - don't forget!

JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 53a5oo

Thanks for heads up, karenbearhug!

Wondering how to become a Jr. CyBearGuide? It's easy! If you are a good citizen, have at least one furry friend, and have visited Build-A-Bearville at least 12 days out of 30 days, then you may apply anytime by clicking on any of the posters around town. Got this tip from our resident Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide, Joe!
So what are you waiting for? Help keep Bearville safe and fun! Be one of us! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! Empty Re: JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall!

Post by SecretNinja Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 am

Thats so Cool!
I cannot wait! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 1107968042
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! Empty Re: JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall!

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 am

WoooHoooo!!! can't wait for this!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 am

awesome! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliOrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 am

I cant wait. Is there new Stores?
CalliOrange
CalliOrange
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 am

CalliOrange wrote:I cant wait. Is there new Stores?
Yees. It said in the message you could work at a clothing store and check out a art studio! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:18 am

I Can't Wait. This Is Exciting News. Thanks Admin. Kal
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 am

Awesome!!
I can't wait JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 am

YAY!I cant wait!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 am

wow i cant wait for this great opportunity! we get to see it before it opens tot he public! yayyyy pawsome! thanks admin for the news JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:02 am

Awesome!!!! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 143839 i can't wait to check it out! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PatRocks Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 am

can't wait! someone told me theres gonna be like a game where you just paint or color on a plain white screen and submit it to an art gallery on babv, but idk that person could be wrong. I can't wait for it to open and im so glad everyone choose bearywood mall! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 465488
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 am

That's really awesome news! JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Coool JCBG Exclusive: Preview of the Marketplace Mall! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 pm

It's so cool
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down