Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

+3
Admin
lizsugarsweet13
AshtonCyBearGuide
7 posters

Go down

Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game Empty Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:41 am

Visit your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store to play the Luck O 'the Bearish Instant Win Game from February 15 to March 4 in the U.S., Canada And UK! You will get a special webcode for an exclusive virtual gift - who knows? It could be a MILLION Bear Bills! Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 203437

Here's a sneak peek of what you might win!

Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 25p5u1u
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game Empty Re: Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks for the info Ashton!
I'm gonna try to go to babw and play it! Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 143839
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game Empty Re: Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

Post by Admin Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 am

This is great! Thanks Ashton! Our very own MamaNoodles posted what she won on the front page and we are all wondering what the outfit looks like. This certainly most helpful!

I still wish to get a million bearbills! lol! Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 203437
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks for sharing Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 143839 this is so much fun!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 am

Awesome! It would be amazing to get 1,000,000 BB! LOL Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 am

Awww! i want everything! Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 1107968042
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 pm

I am sad I haven't been able to go and get one Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game 597500
Tristan
Tristan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down