Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:)

+23
honeydew
karenbearhug
JeannaBearFun
RosieSoStylin
KyahLuv
sammicat1211
❤Crystal❤
KeysAndLocks
Krissy
Ashelyadventurebear426
CarlyAllHeart261
BriannaBallet
~Rain~
CalliHugs
CarolinaApril53
sammibubbles3
anitacocoa
kathybearycool
Trixie
ClayLuv1
MeLlichenx3
Test
Joypawsome1
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

well?

Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap48%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap19%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap10%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap5%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_lcap18%Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Empty Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:)

Post by Joypawsome1 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Choose me
hear me
stuff me
fluff me
dress me
name me
take me home?Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Empty Re: Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:)

Post by Test Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Choose me, Dress me and Take me Home!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Empty Re: Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:)

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Choose me and take me home Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 am

Mine is chose me lol.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:55 am

the stuff me it comes to life
Trixie
Trixie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 am

Choose me, Dress me, and Take me home Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 am

fluff me so fun Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 am

I like picking out my bear! But all of it is soooo pawsome!! Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 143839
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Choose Me, for sure! Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 143839
I get all excited and stuff! Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Icon_razz
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 pm

gotta agree with test, choose me, dress me, and bring me home :7)
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Choose me.
I love choosing which bear.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:41 am

Choose me!
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:43 am

Like mostChose me,dress me,take me home!(and add it on BABV Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Icon_razz )
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:59 am

Chose me, Dress me, Take me Home!!! Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 pm

choose me dress me and take me home =]
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Choose Me, Dress Me, Name Me, And Take Me Home. Kal
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Choose me
and
Stuff me because its the most special part of making your bear Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:57 pm

choosing and dressing Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 143839
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KyahLuv Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

choose me! Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
KyahLuv
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieSoStylin Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 am

I like the stuff me! That's when it starts coming to life!
RosieSoStylin
RosieSoStylin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 am

Eeep can't decide!! Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) Icon_razz I love the feeling of making one! Those were good times. :]
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm

My favorite part of the bear making process is the Stuff Me station. I love making the heart ceremonies personal for every guest.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Stuff me and Dress me Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

for me is picking the bear, because you picked it, and it is special
like destiny helped you too meet.
i also kinda still belive that stuffed animals are alive so, i want to help the animal Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 465488
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm

choose me, dress me, name my bears and take them home would be the fun part

but well.... I love all of them!!! I cannot pick Whats your favorite step in the bear building process?:) 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next