Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariesgirl3's blog

4 posters

Go down

Ariesgirl3's blog Empty Ariesgirl3's blog

Post by ariesgirl3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 am

Ariesgirl3's blog Downlo10

Welcome to Ariesgirl3's Blog

Last Update: January 16th, 2010 Ariesgirl3's blog 152760

☆Interests:☆
♪Music♪
♫Singing♫
Webkinz
BABV
Internet
Texting
☮Favorite Sports:☮
Softball
Soccer (like more than softball)
❤How Many BABS?:❤
✌Favorite Colors:✌
Pink
Blue
Red
Yellow
Black
White
✱Zodiac Sign:✱
♈Aries♈
☃Favorite Season:☃
❄Winter❄

[center]
Ariesgirl3's blog Images10

January 9th, 2010:

I am planning to try out for my school's girl's soccer team. It would be my first time trying out. But since I am new to the state that i live in now i have to fill out an athletic aplication. Great! More work that needs to be done! Ariesgirl3's blog 708123 well I kick far so hopefully I make it. Ariesgirl3's blog 143839 I am in Chorus too so if I make it hopefully the concerts don't conflict with the games. I really don't get why the girls and boys teams are separate! It doesn't make sense to me! I don't have gym and i found out that even the girls can't play with the guys which is unfair!:wonders: At my old school when I had gym we could play with the guys! I have a chorus competition this month that is called "Solo and Esemble" but my chorus teacher is making us all do "Respect" together! you know...the song that goes
"R-E-S-P-E-C-T"! :Ariesgirl3's blog 960617: i like it! there will be some solos in that song! and some people doing the beat and stuff. Kinda like an accapella group. lets just say i have alot to do this month! but today luckily i get to chill out before i have to fill the athletic aplication on sunday so it's ready for monday and tryouts are tuesday and wednesday! It is the Second Semester at my school and i got a new elective! It's called "Career Exploration and Decision Making", which is really good since I don't know what I want my job to be. I like singing, i love it! maybe I would like to do that! but then I have to have back up plans just incase!:lol:

Ariesgirl3's blog Images11

January 11, 2010

OMG! Soccer Tryouts are tommaroww and i am so scared! Ariesgirl3's blog 984861 i have never tried out for anything like this! well i never tryed out for anything at all! My week is going to be filled cause tryouts are Tue & Wed. and Call backs are Fri Ariesgirl3's blog 708123 i just hope I make it! i really want to. i think i am going to be tired at the end of the week. Sleep wish me luck!

January 16, 2010:

I didn't make the soccer team! oh well! i will tryout next year! I am so nervous because there is a thief in my chorus class, she has been caught and got switched out of the class, she stole someone's phone and put it in the garbage and magically found it! we almost lost all of out trips! we had trips to Bush Gardens, and some competitions, and possibly perform in The Magic Kingdom in Disney World! Luckily my principle let us have on more chance even though possibly 1-3 people steal. the stealing happened 3 times already! Hope it doesn't happen again! this comes to show, Never keep anything valuable in a book bag or somewhere open. i always keep my valuables with me in my pockets.
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Ariesgirl3's blog Empty Re: Ariesgirl3's blog

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 am

Nice blog!
Aw,well, you can try next year! A theif? Wow, I used to have a theif in my second grade class and also now in my this year's class.I hope you get to go to all those awesome place! Ariesgirl3's blog 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 pm

hi aries! wow...you sing? thats sooo cool...when i was younger i also used to be in a chorus group it was so much fun! i used to do solos, and used to sing acapella....you should try to do a solo! dont be afraid i know youll be good! Ariesgirl3's blog 465488 and also i want to wish you next year good luck for the soccer team Ariesgirl3's blog 465488 nice blog, looking forward to read more about you Ariesgirl3's blog 465488 toodles!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StarrStar87 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Cool blog!
StarrStar87
StarrStar87
Novice Bear
Novice Bear