Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cynthia's Blog

+8
Jasmine Grace♥
~Rain~
MelodyWaterfall33
JennyZoom!
sammymc
ElitePink[:
Chanel4leafclover60
CynthiaBearriliant1
12 posters

Go down

Cynthia's Blog Empty Cynthia's Blog

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Cynthia's Blog Clappe10

Temporary Header→Header Coming Soon

Cynthia's Blog E10

On this site it says 15, I think. I guess I shouldn’t have had my friend fill it out while I was running an errand for my mom. Is there any way to change that? Hmm…

Cynthia's Blog 827708 Last update: April 1, 2010 2010 Cynthia's Blog 827708

April 1 2010
Updating Keviie's blog; It's much cooler than mine Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz,
you should check it out && sorry for not updating.
Happy April Fool's Day! XD
&& I can't make banners/graphics, my programs are still not working,
I have tomorrow off (:

February 22 2010
Let's forget I haven't been updating, or done my header, or changed my siggie because it's not Valentine's Day anymore... OR...yeah. Please do that for me. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz Nothing much has happened, I've been pretty busy. I went to the mall yesterday, but I bought nothing because I didn't feel like shopping. I also saw a movie about a U.S. Marshal in 1954 on an island, it's also based on a book, it was pretty good actually. Ate some yougurt from a Yogurtland store. The next movie I'm anxiously waiting for is Alice in Wonderland, Eeep! I can't wait! Have you seen any good movies lately? I'm also thinking about reading a good book, size/type doesn't matter, any suggestions?
It was also my friends B-Day the other day and I went shopping for her. I found this cute Mario shirt for sale that I fell in love with. But, it was her present so yeah...I don't like when that happens, when you know the gift isn't for you, here is the design, I hope I can find a better/similar one with Mario&Luigi too, about that, I think I saw one at Hot Topic, hmmm...? I'm also craving(not to eat) a Spiderman T-shirt, Cynthia's Blog 100974 or Batman, Cynthia's Blog 188238
Yuppers! I've had more trouble with the washing machine, I'm just not washing machine inclined. Cynthia's Blog 786713

Cynthia's Blog Ninten10
Okay then that's all from me. Toodles! Cynthia's Blog 923748

January 30 2010
Hello, nothing really interesting is happening. Hmm.
Just Google-ing images. Like this:
Cynthia's Blog Geicom10
I always laugh when I see that image for no reason. Haha, so yeah, I made a new avvie, and yeah,
Cynthia's Blog Avatar11
I'm also looking for which electives to choose for next year since I'm entering high school, I don't have many options since I'm a freshmen, I'm planning on taking theatre, piano...or...any suggestions? I'm also freaking out since I got Biology! Eeek! In addition, I'm testing for advanced placement soon because I'm already taking Algebra in 8th grade. Filling out applications, and panicking, yup, that's whats happening on this Saturday. :lol:
I also have a song stuck in my head, It's called, One is the Lonliest Number,...
"One is the loneliest # that you ever do, two can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest # since the number one." Cynthia's Blog 143839
Is any song stuck in your head? Cynthia's Blog 827708

January 20 2010
☀ Well isn't today just a little ball of sunshine.? Not literally, it's raining.! (Oh yeah!) & its been long over due where I live, the sun is very abundant, but in honor of the sun, I made a graphic...

Cynthia's Blog Relaxx11

Which is also basically what I've been doing the past week, relaxing, so sorry for not updating! I've finished all my homework! Cynthia's Blog 143839 I'm so proud! Today was my friend's Bday (Let's call her Waffle), and it was so funny because our Algebra teacher made her wear a "Birthday Hat" the whole period. We also broke out in song during lunch, we sang Happy Birthday(obvious much? Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz), we didn't dance though, Waffle turned so red. Like this: Cynthia's Blog 100974 x ten. Haha. Also on Sunday I went to a snowy place up in the mountains. It was really fun, & I went sledding for the first time too! Also, I got stuck in some snow because it was so soft. It was like a dream! Cynthia's Blog 75551

Have you ever gone sledding or gotten stuck in snow? Cynthia's Blog 566147

But my hands were so freezing they stung and I lost feeling in them until I got home where it was nice and cozy. I fell asleep on the long drive back though, I was really tired, Sleep. So that's about it, wish you a good night, or a good morning, or good evening Cynthia's Blog 465488

Ps: I've never actually noticed the difference between these emotions :evil: and :twisted: ,until now. I've always asked myself why are there two? confused The second one has a evil little smile, that whats different, hahaha, I feel so strange noticing that until now. Cynthia's Blog 596764 I've figured it out! Cynthia's Blog 827708

January 9 2010
I guess it's a little too early to be updating but oh well. Hint: Washing machines are so hard to use. I don't know if it's just mine or what, it has so many buttons on the knob and push and open it! So many noises are heard from it & Ahhh! Its so complicated.! That's why I like drying machines(is that what they are called?) better. Cynthia's Blog 143839

Have you ever had problems with a washing machine or any other appliance?Or is it just me? :wonders:

But anyways...Today's Sat. & I'm just relaxing & I made 2 graphics, check them out.

Cynthia's Blog Entry110
Cynthia's Blog Entry_10

I also wrote 2 short paragraghs, I just like writing a ton, without prompts, I hate prompts. I'm going to share, because it is Sat. and you probably don't have school. And some of you that don't read can have a chance too. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz

study Skip if you don't like reading study

Dark and misty was the morning we left that house, dew drops delicately sprinkling the grass. Shivering in the cold winter midnight of North Carolina is where I stood. Momma J dyed her hair black, in order to not be recognized. Bright cab lights pulled up onto the gravel. Momma opened the door and told me to rush in, I listened, I was too tired to argue with her again. I heard her open the taxi's trunk and heave our luggage and slam it shut. She hurriedly rushed in acting all innocent, befooling the poor man.

"Ooh, it's mighty cold out there," she directed towards him.

"Sure is miss," he said winking.

Momma J laughed, flashing her white teeth. The warm air of the cab made me feel sleepy, and not soon after, I was on cloud nine.
~~~~~
"Wake up Jeanne," Momma said gently rocking me side to side. I half opened my eyes to spy the surroundings, but all I saw were bright lights. I hopped off to greet the icy weather. The rosy pigment of my cheeks drained, my teeth began chattering. I helped Momma J unload the luggage. She went back in to pay the cab driver. He asked for her number, for if she ever needed a ride and she made up one, as she couldn't carry a cell phone around. The police would catch up to her lickity-split. He drove off and Momma J and I were left standing in front of the airport.

She prayed, hoping not to be recognized, as her stakes were much higher here. She took the first fearless stride toward the building. As we walked in, I felt the warm air hit my face, along with the never-ending commotion of greetings and speakers announcing over the intercom.

Yup, it just came to my mind, so I wrote it. Haha, I'm just werid like that. So what do you think will happen next...Dun dun dun!

Tomorrow, my family, I, and a couple of friends, might go to a museum. I don't know what type it is but I hope it's a science museum!I'll post some pics of it tomorrow if we go. So thats that, I hope you all have a great weekend! cheers cheers

January 8 2010 Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz

Hello, & welcome to my first blog post & hopefully not my last, I’ll try to stay committed to it. Today I went to school & just learned & hung out wih my friends.I have some algebra homework to do even though it's Fri.,Linear Equations: Solutions Using Substitution and graphing.*sigh* It was pretty warm today, hopefully it will get hotter, I can't wait until it gets to 116 or more degrees F. in the summer! I just love the summer much more than the winter. I'm already planning what I'm gonna do for some reason. I guess I'm really anxious. I was searching the internet when I found this,
Cynthia's Blog 1223_c11
I thought it was really cute. :yes:

Well that's about it,
What's your favorite type of cereal?
Mine would have to be Honey Bunches Of Oats.
That's what I'm about to go eat too.! :lol:

Last edited by CynthiaBearriliant1 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Cynthia's Blog Empty Re: Cynthia's Blog

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 pm

The scarf is adorable! My favorite cereal is Frooty Pebbles Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz My mother doesn't like them because they are "too sugary". But they are still yummy. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
I love the summer too, but it is always so pretty when it snows outside! And with the winter comes snow days! Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElitePink[: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm

My favorite cereal would be... POPS Cynthia's Blog 465488

Idk why, but truly, i love most cereals.. except bran, haha.

& that scarf is so cute.. i will grab it from the picture!
ElitePink[:
ElitePink[:
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Nice blog! Cynthia's Blog 143839
Lol, I don't like cereal Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 am

Chanel4leafclover60
The scarf is adorable! My favorite cereal is Frooty Pebbles Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz My mother doesn't like them because they are "too sugary". But they are still yummy. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
I love the summer too, but it is always so pretty when it snows outside! And with the winter comes snow days!Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz

Yummy! I almost forgot about Fruity Pebbles they are so good too.! Cynthia's Blog 923748

ElitePink[:
My favorite cereal would be... POPS Cynthia's Blog 465488

Idk why, but truly, i love most cereals.. except bran, haha.

& that scarf is so cute.. i will grab it from the picture!

Lol, bran. My brother loves Pops too. He's always sneaking into the pantry to get some even though my mom tells him not too Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz

sammymc
Nice blog! Cynthia's Blog 143839

Lol, I don't like cereal Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
Thanks! Hehe,all the cereals say you don't have to like them. Besides Coco Puffs, they're kinda mad, lol jk! Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyZoom! Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 am

Cool blog! Cynthia's Blog Star3
JennyZoom!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am

Haha, one time my mother was out of town, and she called me to put clothes in the washing machine and start it. I was so confused by everything!!! I had to call her and get exact instructions. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz :lol: So, yes, you could say that I have had a problem with an appliance! Also, one time I was cooking soup in the microwave, and it exploded all over! Cynthia's Blog 1107968042
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElitePink[: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:Haha, one time my mother was out of town, and she called me to put clothes in the washing machine and start it. I was so confused by everything!!! I had to call her and get exact instructions. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz :lol: So, yes, you could say that I have had a problem with an appliance! Also, one time I was cooking soup in the microwave, and it exploded all over! Cynthia's Blog 1107968042

Believe me, have SOOO many problems with the washing machine. Like too many choices, buttons.. ehh not my area of expertise. sometimes i just have to wash them by hand Cynthia's Blog 597500
ElitePink[:
ElitePink[:
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Chanel4leafclover60
Haha, one time my mother was out of town, and she called me to put clothes in the washing machine and start it. I was so confused by everything!!! I had to call her and get exact instructions. Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz :lol: So, yes, you could say that I have had a problem with an appliance! Also, one time I was cooking soup in the microwave, and it exploded all over! Cynthia's Blog 1107968042

Haha, Cynthia's Blog Lol Poor soup Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz

ElitePink[:
Believe me, have SOOO many problems with the washing machine. Like too many choices, buttons.. ehh not my area of expertise. sometimes i just have to wash them by hand Cynthia's Blog 597500

That's what I felt like doing after I used the washing machine. It not my expertise either Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz I figured it out though, well at least I think so, the blankets got cleaned & smelled like Ultra Downy, so I must have done something right after pressing all those buttons!
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyWaterfall33 Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:37 am

I just loooooooooove Scooby-doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Espcially Velma... buy my favorite characters are Scooby and Shaggy (i am also a chicken ROFL)
MelodyWaterfall33
MelodyWaterfall33
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 am

Wow!!Great blog!
My favorite cereal would have to be Coco Puffs!!
Like the commercial says:Choclatey goodness in every bite!!! Cynthia's Blog 465488
I love the summer but I love the winter also because it is so pretty with the snow on the ground and my birthday is in winter so that's a advantage!!! Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
I like the graphics!!Wow,the Velma one is cute and the other one is very decorative!Rockin'!!!Don't stop writing on I'll find you...lol jk!!! :lol:
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Grace♥ Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 am

Cool blog.My sister who is 13 has got a scarf like that but she ripped it.
Jasmine Grace♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:12 pm

MelodyWaterfall33
I just loooooooooove Scooby-doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Espcially Velma... buy my favorite characters are Scooby and Shaggy (i am also a chicken ROFL)
Haha, so cool! Scoooby Dooooby Doooooooo! Cynthia's Blog 599963

Remi11
Wow!!Great blog!
My favorite cereal would have to be Coco Puffs!!
Like the commercial says:Choclatey goodness in every bite!!! Cynthia's Blog 465488
I love the summer but I love the winter also because it is so pretty with the snow on the ground and my birthday is in winter so that's a advantage!!! Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz
I like the graphics!!Wow,the Velma one is cute and the other one is very decorative!Rockin'!!!Don't stop writing on I'll find you...lol jk!!! :lol:

Mmm, Coco Puffs are good too!The commercials are funny too! I like the commercials because the bird, Sonny, I think gets so hyper, & it reminds me of me Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz Hope you enjoy your Bday if it hasn't passed, or if it did, I hope you enjoyed it Cynthia's Blog 465488 Thanks about the graphics! Hahaha, I won't quit writing Cynthia's Blog Icon_razz :Cynthia's Blog 960617:

Jasmine Grace♥
Cool blog.My sister who is 13 has got a scarf like that but she ripped it.
Thanks! Cynthia's Blog 143839
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 am

Nice Bloggie!!!
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:34 am

Thanks!

*Updated* Cynthia's Blog 143839
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Updated!

*Not meaning to double post*
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StarrStar87 Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

I love your bloggie! It's really funny too. :Cynthia's Blog 960617: I don't like washing mashines or when you really like your friends present but it's not for you I like the graphics you make too. I read the sharpener poem you made and it was good. :yes:
StarrStar87
StarrStar87
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElitePink[: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 pm

You are an amazing writer && designer! Love the intro of the story and your avvis/siggys :]]
ElitePink[:
ElitePink[:
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBird♥ Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Cynthia,You have very mad skills on writing and graphics art!
Keep it up! I love your blog!
BigBird♥
BigBird♥
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Really cute blog!!
LOL gieco ;D
bellastylin3
bellastylin3