Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog

+7
sammymc
CynthiaBearriliant1
Ashelyadventurebear426
heidi02
~Rain~
karayourock3
sammicat1211
11 posters

Go down

Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Empty Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 524682

December 9th
Welcome to my new blog! I'm so excited to be opening a new one. Let me tell you a bit about me:

Name: Samantha
Birthday: December 11th
Favorite food: Anything my mom makes
Favorite color: Red, orange, pink, purple, blue Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488
Favorite movie: Disney Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Favorite websites: BABV, BGF, others.
Well, more soon! Thank you for checking out my blog

January 23th
oops! havent written in a while. But anyway. I got a new banner!!! I made it by myself. So how was everyones new year and christmas and holiday. And I'm fourteen noww! I'm so excited!! So this week my school is having a color war, and since I am a fresman, i thought I would show my pride this week with a grapic
Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 19954825
Do you like it? I was trying to figure out how to do it, and i figured this was the best way. Short, simple, and to the point. Yeah, and monday I am getting the iCarly bear! My dad said he would get it for me because I got 4 out of 7 a's on my midterms.And my sister and i bought lion king 1 and a 1/2 on amazon, so we should be getting it soon. ANyway, back to battle of the grades (the name for it). The overal theme for this year is music, and my class is doing disney. it will be SO easy, and for the float parade on friday, we are having a minnie disney parade. And there are also themes for dressups. Tuesday is Disney Character Day, wednesday brodway day, thursday is country western day, friday is class color day. I'm so excited! bounce our class has never won, but last yr we came in second. I was only there this year and last year, so I hope we win! we're going against high schoolers this year. eep! oh and there is a homecoming dance this saturday for four hours till midnight!! ok so thats it!! Byee!!
Cheddar
Question of the day: what does your school do that puts grades against one another for fun

1-26-10
Wassup peeps! lol well I promised I would update today, and here I am!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 Ok so I got my bearr!!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839 She's soo cute and her name is Sam. Here's a picture:
Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Img00210
cute huh? and here's her with the rest of my bears:
Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Img00211
I adore them all. Ok, so tomorrow is broadway day for battle of the grades, and I hope that we win in participation tomorrow,because we lost today Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Icon_razz I am going to be a delta nu sister from the leagally blonde musical. Wish me luck, and see yall tomorrow!
Cheddar
Question of the day: what is your favorite movie that has been turned into a broadway show, vise versa, or just boradway show in general?

1-31-10
Hey peoples! Well its the last day of the month. My dance was not very fun, but my best friend was there so I was really happy to have her! I am currently obsessed with Greek Mythology. Its because of these books that I am reading (or finished reading) called percy jackson and the olympians. And the movie comes out on the twelvth of February!!!! I'm so excited i cannot wait. Well, more soon I guess. Byee Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488
Cheddar Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488

2-18-10
Its 11:30 lol. Its really late. But I got home from watching the percy jackson movie!!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839 It was soooo goood. And this week I have no school because my school has like this whole week off because we have these things called hurricane days where I live and we use all of ours in one week. Sort of like presidents week everywhere but the state I live in, but its sorta different than that. Well, thats it for now. Peace out Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 775192 Cheddar Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488

2-20-10
OMG! I got a puppyy!!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839 I get to pick him up frpm the humane society tomorrow, but we adopted him Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 923748 . His name is copper, he is three months old, and he is an hound mix Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839 Heres a picture of him:
Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Copper10 i
isnt he the cutest! lol I cant wait to see him and bring him home tomorrow!!! well, thats all for tonight, because nothing is really all that exciting, my little cousin is sleeping over, but thats it Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839. We get along pretty well, even if she is four years younger than me. Ok, night all!!
Cheddar Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 2669863388

5-6-10 10:53 PM
why hello there! Today was really boring I guess. I played rock band today and realized that there are spongebob songs on the rock band songs that you can buy!! So As I said today was boring but tomorrow will be fabulous! I get to go see Alice in Wonderland with my family and then I get to go see Taylor Swift with my sister Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 I'll have so much fun right now. So today my friend came over, but itwas boring. The funniest part is now when we are making fun of my neighbors who are making funny ghost noises Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 Well, its time for me to go Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Star3 night!
Cheddar Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 2669863388

4-11-10
Hello! How was everytones easter? I ate lots of chocolate lol. I just wanna thank everyone who keeps on clicking my new cliky siggy, and I know that since I just made it, not a lot have, but thats ok, because I know that you all will soon, so I am thanking you ahead of time...THANK YOU!! lol. youve also probably noticed that my banner is no longer here. Well I decided i would make a new one because i felt it was time for a change. Plus I got new fonts that I wanted to try out so I got rid of it lol. But I will have one up in another few days or when I have more time lol. Well, guess thats all for now, Im gonna go do other stuff, Byes!
Cheddar

Last edited by sammicat1211 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Empty Re: Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog

Post by karayourock3 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:19 am

cool blog! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 am

Awesome blog!I love your banner and I love you avatar pic.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

thank you!! updated 1-23-10
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Cute banner! And congrats on getting the iCarly bear!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Lovely work with your banner and it's great to here you did good on your midterms!!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 203437
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Haha, I really like the name of your blog,

haha, good job.!
Hope to see updates soon! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Icon_razz
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:58 am

heidi02 wrote:Cute banner! And congrats on getting the iCarly bear!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
Thank you first buddy!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
Ashelyadventurebear426 wrote:Lovely work with your banner and it's great to here you did good on your midterms!!! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 203437
thank you very much Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488
CynthiaBearriliant1 wrote:Haha, I really like the name of your blog,

haha, good job.!
Hope to see updates soon! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Icon_razz
thanks, nd I'll be updating later on today, when i get home

EDIT: 1-26-10 XD
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 pm

sorry, not meaning to double post but update 2-20-10 Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Awhhh! Your new doggy is so cute Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 am

sammymc wrote:Awhhh! Your new doggy is so cute Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
thank you Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 am

Your new puppy is so cute! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 am

Cute Puppy Sammi! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 am

Your dog is adorable! Your so lucky!

Awesome update and picture! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 pm

mindynature wrote:Your new puppy is so cute! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Cute Puppy Sammi! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839

Remi11 wrote:Your dog is adorable! Your so lucky!

Awesome update and picture! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839

thank you! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839 I cant wait to spend time with him Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 pm

My school had house color challenges where random people from each grade (in upper elementary school, 3rd-5th grade) are in different house colors which were Red, Green, Yellow, and Black. Black usually won, then it was either Yellow or Red, then Green was usually last. Sadly... I was in Green... I didn't care though, I liked being in the losing team, we had the most spirit... sort of. People sort of gave up but my friends and I had a lot of spirit and we cheered people on... the other people in the Green House color stared at us and thought we were weird... Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Icon_razz We had a lot of competitions during the year to see who won for the year Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 Middle school had continents for challenges (like Asia, North America, etc., etc...)
It Was Fun Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 798980
Anyway, nice blog Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 610897
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm

elisetina wrote:My school had house color challenges where random people from each grade (in upper elementary school, 3rd-5th grade) are in different house colors which were Red, Green, Yellow, and Black. Black usually won, then it was either Yellow or Red, then Green was usually last. Sadly... I was in Green... I didn't care though, I liked being in the losing team, we had the most spirit... sort of. People sort of gave up but my friends and I had a lot of spirit and we cheered people on... the other people in the Green House color stared at us and thought we were weird... Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog Icon_razz We had a lot of competitions during the year to see who won for the year Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 Middle school had continents for challenges (like Asia, North America, etc., etc...)
It Was Fun Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 798980
Anyway, nice blog Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 610897

thank you Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 the continents idea sounds fun
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 am

Cool update Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 am

Really awesome blog, Sammi! My Easter was boring, but I enjoyed watching this show [live], at my church. Yes, I noticed your signature, I love it!! It's so cute! I am so happy that you have finally made a click-able signature, so we can see your lovely blog. I can't wait to see your new banner - from the comments here from your old banner, I bet it was really pretty, like you do now. Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 465488 Can't wait to see your update! Cheddar's cheezy cheez itBlog 143839

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum