Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cybear Monday

+2
MamaNoodles
Captain Barbossa
6 posters

Go down

Cybear Monday Empty Cybear Monday

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 am

how exactly does this cybear monday work?? it says values up to 22$ but what does that mean? does it mean i get like 5 20$ bears for 25 dollars since they are 5$ each??
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Cybear Monday Empty Re: Cybear Monday

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 am

Each bear is $5 each. If you bought all 5 of them yes your total would be $25. However, you can't because some are already sold out!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 am

thanks mamanoodles!!!!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 am

so i still don't get it! does that mean only the animals in the picture? or does that mean all??
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:36 am

Only the animals in the picture are on sale for $5
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:54 am

Wow this Promotion was awesome but I'm so frustraded and disappointed. My mom has been trying to buy online since I left home to go to school. Everytime we want to enter the site it kick us out and the computer keep crashing, so she is trying to doing by phone, but guess what? someone has answered my mom in the other side and the person said she can't take our order too, and that we have to wait until the site get fixed, btw we she waited 1 hour and 20 minutes. I don't understand why some people already ordered online and by phone too , we had such a bad luck. Seriously my mom is soo upset because she waste all morning doing this and for nothing. :mad: 😢

Last edited by Belleadorable on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 am

Belleadorable wrote:Wow this Promotion was awesome but I'm so frustraded and disappointed. My mom has been trying to buy online since I left home to go to school. Everytime we want to enter the site it kick us out and the computer keep crashing, so she is trying to doing by phone, but guess what? someone just answer my mom in the other side and the person said she can't take our order too, and that we have to wait until the site get fixed, btw we she waited 1 hour and 20 minutes. I don't understand why some people already ordered online and we had such a bad luck. Seriously my mom is soo upset because she waste all morning doing this and for nothing. :mad:

they have been having trouble with the massive visits to the site. They are trying to fix it.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 am

As of now, the BABW has an error when you click "add to the cart." Hope it fixes soon Cybear Monday 465488 Just hang in there everyone Cybear Monday 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 am

I hope it will be fixed before the promotion ends Cybear Monday 597500 I've been trying to order the puppy for my son all day, even by phone!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 pm

WOW! only 5 dollars they had the HSM bear for 25 dollars when I got it
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Now, white puppy is gone. they changed the screen.

Cybear Monday 2zy8z90

Again, the BABW online is not working properly yet. It is working very slow, but I could not reach to the checking. BABW needs some more time to fix this. Cybear Monday 465488

Last edited by colinpink on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Cybear Monday 465488 I wish I could get one but it is getting late and were I live my BABW is
in the mall and the mall is crowed because of the sales before Christma Cybear Monday 597500
and I have not even got my hal mosoe yet! Cybear Monday 597500
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:55 pm

I am very sad about this. I have tried all day to order the puppy and now it's gone Cybear Monday 597500 and the site still isn't working! sad
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Ok me and my mom went after all it was so cool! and I finnally got hal moose and clothes and at my BABW store they still have that puppy but only a couple left my mom asked me if I wanted it so I said yes and Onky 5 dollars
I do not get why they have those for 5 dollars?
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:16 pm

karayourock3 wrote:Ok me and my mom went after all it was so cool! and I finnally got hal moose and clothes and at my BABW store they still have that puppy but only a couple left my mom asked me if I wanted it so I said yes and Onky 5 dollars

I don't understand, this is a website ONLY sale they would not have the deal in stores today
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Now, it works!! If you have not gotten the bear(s) yet, you can still get them Cybear Monday 465488 Hurry Hurry!!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
karayourock3 wrote:Ok me and my mom went after all it was so cool! and I finnally got hal moose and clothes and at my BABW store they still have that puppy but only a couple left my mom asked me if I wanted it so I said yes and Onky 5 dollars

I don't understand, this is a website ONLY sale they would not have the deal in stores today

LOL after I posted this message my mom tollle me she bought the puppy not for $5 though she just said it was a early Christmas resent
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down