Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grand tiara question

5 posters

Go down

grand tiara question Empty grand tiara question

Post by CameronYouRock43 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 am

ok, last year i got all the gem bears, but not knowing that there would be a prize i put the amethest(third one) on another account, is there any way i could get the grand tiara? the username with the other three is GraceFurfect and the third one is on GraceAutumn43
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

grand tiara question Empty Re: grand tiara question

Post by karayourock3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 am

wait so are you saying you want to transfer your grand tiara to one acount to the other if so just mail vwhelp@buildabear.com
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 am

You can email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can be able to check your account. grand tiara question 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by CameronYouRock43 Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:26 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:You can email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can be able to check your account. grand tiara question 465488

i emailed them before, and all i got was "to get the grand tiara you must buy all four of the gem bears and register them on the same account".
CameronYouRock43
CameronYouRock43
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 am

Well, if you still have the PSI that goes to the animal, you can email vwlp and tell them to move it to the account you want it to be moved too grand tiara question 465488 I'm pretty srue they will do it for you grand tiara question 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 am

CameronYouRock43 wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:You can email vwhelp@buildabear.com so we can be able to check your account. grand tiara question 465488

i emailed them before, and all i got was "to get the grand tiara you must buy all four of the gem bears and register them on the same account".

Like what Niki and the other members said, just email vwhelp@buildabear.com, and clearly state what you are having problems with. So we could check your account.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down