Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree House Plant???

2 posters

Go down

Tree House Plant??? Empty Tree House Plant???

Post by tweety9102 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:17 am

Ok so I have this friend, she had gotten her plant after I did, I hadnt skipped a day of caring for mine, I am still on level 4??? Okso here is a longer version of what I am trying to say:

I had my plant, planted since the quest had come to BABV, my friend,had gotten hers after the first day of the quest. My tree is level 4. I cared for it every day. My friend on the other hand, has a full grown tree. What is with this? I do not know if thisis a glitch or not, but its annoying. Can you guys please fix it? I am ArielDiva49. BTW Wen I say planted the same day, I mean I had gotten my plant the first day of the quest and planted it when I first got it. Can you please fix my tree? I just want my tree house. Tree House Plant??? 597500 I get jealous seeing people who got their trees no where near before me, and they h ave a tree house. Tree House Plant??? 597500

scratch :suspect: :evil: 😢

Please dont make me restart the whole plant process!
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Tree House Plant??? Empty Re: Tree House Plant???

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 am

I have checked my plants, and it seems to be working fine.

Don't forget to visit them every day to check on their health. You will need 4 items to help take care of your plants -a watering can, trimmers, fly swatter and fertilizer bag.

Each time you will visit your plants, check their energy bars to see what they need. If a bar is orange or red, you take care of that need first! If you take care of your plants every day, it will take about 10 days for them to harvest. Tree House Plant??? 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down