Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melli's marvelous blog

+3
Chanel4leafclover60
CarolynAwesome
MeLlichenx3
7 posters

Go down

Melli's marvelous blog Empty Melli's marvelous blog

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 am

Melli's marvelous blog Blog-b10

Welcome to my blog!!

I decided to start a blog too Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz

10/31/2009
Today is Halloween! My Mom doesn't let me go outside because I'm ill Melli's marvelous blog 708123 But my friends told me they're going to visit me so I'm excited to see them. Did you go Trick or Teating in BABV? I did Melli's marvelous blog 465488 I loved how they were all dressed up Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz Sooo cute Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
I made some Cupcakes today. Chocolate-Cocos-Cupcakes. Nomnom Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz Sorry it's so blurry.
Melli's marvelous blog Cc110

11/13/2009
I need to keep my bloggy updated Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
Today I finally finsihed the BABV school and got the hat toss move. I think it's great! Melli's marvelous blog 465488 The school was kinda hard for me because I didn't understand most questions Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz School is only something for english-speakers Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
And I got an item I always wanted - the Peace Bag !!! Melli's marvelous blog 465488 I traded my Monocle for the WWF Wolf Hat and the Hat for the bag Melli's marvelous blog 465488 I'm sooo happy!!
Oh, and I went in my attic and stuffed all the summer things away and took the winter stuff out. I can't wait for the first snow in BABV! Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz I made a new signature for BGF too, I will post it in the Graffiti Wall soon Melli's marvelous blog 465488

12/9/2009
Today I brought my Polar Bear to life online! I've won it by winning the Cooking Contest. It's named Blizzard Melli's marvelous blog 465488 I love the Ice Room that comes with it and Blizzard is really really cute Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
Here is a pic I want to share:
Melli's marvelous blog Ella10

01/01/2010
Wooot! 2010 is here! But I bet I will need half of the year to get used to writing month/date/2010 Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz LOL, that always happens to me Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
This year I will try to be more outgoing. I don't need to be that shy. Oh, and I will be trying to spent less money on texting (I will fail, but still) Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
How was your Christmas? Mine was great. I got a pullover, new headphones, a bracelet, some books and a calendar. I loved my presents Melli's marvelous blog 465488 Christmas makes me sooo stunning every year, becaue you wait like 4 weeks for it to be there and then its over in like 52 hours. I usually visit my grandparent and cousins and oncles and aunts... and it seems as if I'm just eating and talking all the time Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz

More updates coming soon!

Last edited by MeLlichenx3 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:43 am; edited 3 times in total
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Melli's marvelous blog Empty Re: Melli's marvelous blog

Post by CarolynAwesome Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 am

i love your banner! Melli's marvelous blog 59675 that's to bad you can't go trick-or-treating but i hope your friends give you company!
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:26 am

Awwww! I hope you get better soon! Thats nice that they came to see you. Maybe they'll bring you some candy! Awesome job on those cupcakes! They look scrumptious! Mmmmm! Melli's marvelous blog 203437
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 pm

You made awesome cupcakes! They look sooooo yummy Melli's marvelous blog 610897
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm

OOOHH A CUPCAKE! :shock:
Flo
Flo
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:54 am

Updated Melli's marvelous blog 465488

and thanks all Melli's marvelous blog 465488

btw... why can't I post pics anymore?
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 am

I adore your banner and blog!Your polar bear is so cute!Bye!! Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 am

Remi11 wrote:I adore your banner and blog!Your polar bear is so cute!Bye!! Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz

Thankies Melli's marvelous blog 465488 I think he's cute too Melli's marvelous blog Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 am

Your welcome!I love all animals! Melli's marvelous blog 524682
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 am

Updated! Melli's marvelous blog 465488 I hope you all had a great start into 2010! Melli's marvelous blog 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 pm

mmmm those pancakes look so delicious! hehe Melli's marvelous blog 465488
wow you got great things this christmas! Melli's marvelous blog 465488
yeah im pretty much like your family hehe we hang out and eat hehe
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear