Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new)

+5
anitacocoa
Test
CarolinaApril53
kathybearycool
Bear
9 posters

Go down

Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) Empty Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new)

Post by Bear Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 am

Who reads Nancy Drew? There are 56 books in the series, and I've never finished reading a series so I am trying to now in my spare time Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 465488

I've read these books so far (I'm taking about the original one, not the modern ones)
The Secret of the Old Clock
The Hidden Staircase
The Bungalow Mystery
The Mystery at Lilac Inn
The Secret of Shadow Ranch
The Secret of Red Gate Farm
The Message in the Hollow Oak- I am currently reading

I have all 6 of the first books, so I go to the library to sign out the rest Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) Empty Re: Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new)

Post by kathybearycool Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:55 am

I love Nancy Drew sooo much! I read the first 4, I think Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) Empty Re: Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new)

Post by CarolinaApril53 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:28 am

I read Nancy Drew!! Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 465488
They were amazing!
I finished last year in 6th grade with all 56 books!
But I started in 2nd grade...
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 am

Heard of it a lot, but I have no idea what it is or about Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:15 pm

i have heard of them...but not that much into mystery books hehe
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 pm

I have read the few,but that was awhile ago. There actuallly very well written. I like to get back to them. study
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh yes I remember those books, It's awhile back when I read then though.
I remember I liked them alot but I've never finished the series because I never knew which one came next and read them all out of order. Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 465488 Happy reading!
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 am

I haven't read any yet. I guess I am more in for the movie
then the books. The books look really good though and judging from
what other people have said, they sound interesting. Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:30 pm

I have heard of the Nancy Drew series but I have never read it. Maybe I will read it soon! Nancy Drew- The Original Book Series (Not the new) 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down