Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing items and password

3 posters

Go down

Missing items and password Empty Missing items and password

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am

I lost two of my items about a month ago, and when they disapeared I emailed VWHELP. But, I havent gotten a responce. Can you help? Also, I forgot the password to the email that my BABV character is registered on, so I can't turn on open chat. Is there anyway that you can switch my account to my other email?
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Missing items and password Empty Re: Missing items and password

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 am

Chanel4leafclover60 wrote:I lost two of my items about a month ago, and when they disapeared I emailed VWHELP. But, I havent gotten a responce. Can you help? Also, I forgot the password to the email that my BABV character is registered on, so I can't turn on open chat. Is there anyway that you can switch my account to my other email?

For changing your email, check this out:
There is another option for you guys who do not have access anymore to the email address you used to register:

Missing items and password A-joe-screenshot013

After clicking on "Info" here's what you'll see:

Missing items and password A-joe-screenshot014-1

After filling up the form:

Missing items and password A-joe-screenshot015

If you used a WebCode for your bear, its ok. Just put in all the other info you can provide so the team could verify your account.

After receiving confirmation that your email address has been changed, go to your PDA and change your chat setting to "Safe Open Chat". An email will be automatically generated to confirm that you wanted your settings to be changed with a link to activate the new chat settings. It will be sent to your new email address. Missing items and password 203437

About your missing items, the Bear Patrol usually takes time to investigate and recover your items. If you have already sent an email, it is now on queue and will be the next one to be processed.

Thank you for your patience.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:40 am

Yup if you do what Joe has suggest you will be able to get the email and be able to put on open chat! lol Hope this works for you Missing items and password 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanel4leafclover60 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:18 am

fufu118 wrote:Yup if you do what Joe has suggest you will be able to get the email and be able to put on open chat! lol Hope this works for you Missing items and password 465488
Um, ok. I just needed a cybearguide to help! Not side comments, lol
Chanel4leafclover60
Chanel4leafclover60
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down