Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!!

5 posters

Go down

Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!! Empty Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!!

Post by ariesgirl3 Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 am

Before they were famous, The Jonas Brothers were living in New Jersey! I was at a Cheetah Girls Concert and who was suppost to open up for them was Aly&Aj but before they went the Jonas Brothers came on! Nick was 13 at the time! After the concert Nick, Joe, and Kevin were having an autograph signing! I got there autograph! compared to their signatures from 2005 to now, there is a big difference
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!! Empty Re: Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!!

Post by Mimi300 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:17 am

so u met the jo bros before they were famous Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!! 160811
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!! Empty Re: Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!!

Post by ariesgirl3 Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 am

Mimi300 wrote:so u met the jo bros before they were famous Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!! 160811

yeah...and someone was handing out stickers too!
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm

you are so lucky that could have happened to me but i was stupid and i didn't go. okay here is the story my friend was obsessed wth jesse mccartney invited to go to the concert with her in 5th grade and i was stupid and said no. that was when i was in 5th grade and then last year when i was in 9th grade i was talking about them to her and then she said "you know you could have meet i went to a concert and i invited you but you said no and after the concert i saw them and you could have gotten their autograph." i was so mad i still regret having said no. to make it worse i found out that the person she took was my ex-best friend!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 am

andreabearhug4 wrote:you are so lucky that could have happened to me but i was stupid and i didn't go. okay here is the story my friend was obsessed wth jesse mccartney invited to go to the concert with her in 5th grade and i was stupid and said no. that was when i was in 5th grade and then last year when i was in 9th grade i was talking about them to her and then she said "you know you could have meet i went to a concert and i invited you but you said no and after the concert i saw them and you could have gotten their autograph." i was so mad i still regret having said no. to make it worse i found out that the person she took was my ex-best friend!

awww! well you'll find other chances soon! never give up!
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 am

Thanks so cool!
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:32 am

That's awesome! Lucky Ducky! Jonas Brothers Before they were famous!!! 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearhug4 Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 am

ariesgirl3 wrote:
andreabearhug4 wrote:you are so lucky that could have happened to me but i was stupid and i didn't go. okay here is the story my friend was obsessed wth jesse mccartney invited to go to the concert with her in 5th grade and i was stupid and said no. that was when i was in 5th grade and then last year when i was in 9th grade i was talking about them to her and then she said "you know you could have meet i went to a concert and i invited you but you said no and after the concert i saw them and you could have gotten their autograph." i was so mad i still regret having said no. to make it worse i found out that the person she took was my ex-best friend!

awww! well you'll find other chances soon! never give up!

i did find another chance i went this summer to the world tour and it was the best night of my life!!!
andreabearhug4
andreabearhug4
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down