Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white animal balloon

5 posters

Go down

white animal balloon Empty white animal balloon

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:23 am

i went to 2 partys and didn't get the code
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

white animal balloon Empty Re: white animal balloon

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 am

Did you get a party favor at all during your BABW party? It would have been in the box with your bear. They do not all give the same thing.

For example, if you attended a Hannah Montana birthday party you would have received a poster with a code for the HM jacket
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:45 am

MamaNoodles wrote:Did you get a party favor at all during your BABW party? It would have been in the box with your bear. They do not all give the same thing.

For example, if you attended a Hannah Montana birthday party you would have received a poster with a code for the HM jacket
i had a normal party and went to a normal party but no code for animal balloon only party tee for the first one second none
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 am

i know! that happened to me at my actuall babw birthday party! maybe you could ring them up and ask or visit the store of the party white animal balloon 465488 i hope i helped.
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:46 pm

katiesweet10 wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:Did you get a party favor at all during your BABW party? It would have been in the box with your bear. They do not all give the same thing.

i had a normal party and went to a normal party but no code for animal balloon only party tee for the first one second none

Okay but you DID get a party favor white animal balloon 465488 The tee was your favor! Not all BABW stores give out the same party favors! The tee is the one you happened to get
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:50 pm

Just as Mama said not all BABW stores give out the same thing.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:
katiesweet10 wrote:

Okay but you DID get a party favor white animal balloon 465488 The tee was your favor! Not all BABW stores give out the same party favors! The tee is the one you happened to get
but the first party was some1 elses but at the second 1 my own party i got nothing i got a mousepad puzzle and some other stuff i got a build a dino keychain but no code
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:05 pm

katiesweet10 wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:
katiesweet10 wrote:

but the first party was some1 elses but at the second 1 my own party i got nothing i got a mousepad puzzle and some other stuff i got a build a dino keychain but no code

The mousepad and puzzle are party favors. They should have had tshirt codes, I know they do not contain balloon animal codes. Sorry about that, but there is only one party favor that contains the ballooon animal code and not every store has them
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 pm

MamaNoodles is correct - all stores give out different party favors. The mouse pad and key chain were your party favors. Think of it this way - you got stuff you can actually use in real life!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down