Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bith cer. ?

+7
Sweeti_
ashleyzerobear44
karenbearhug
JoeCyBearGuide
katiesweet10
hallecat321
Mark21
11 posters

Go down

Bith cer. ? Empty Bith cer. ?

Post by Mark21 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 am

Bith cer. ? 597500 Hi Cybearguides and members of BGF! Bith cer. ? 143839 Bith cer. ? 827708 I went to the bear factory before babv and BABW was made and i got a panda but it cant come to life online because there is not a code 😢 can you help? Bith cer. ? 523903
Mark21
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bith cer. ? Empty Re: Bith cer. ?

Post by hallecat321 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 am

yes you have to go to babw and bring the bear and you (Most Likely) might get a Birth Cer. So go to your local babw store. But Frist Call To see if you can do that.
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

if it was before babw it's not a babw bear
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 am

MaxChocolate wrote:Bith cer. ? 597500 Hi Cybearguides and members of BGF! Bith cer. ? 143839 Bith cer. ? 827708 I went to the bear factory before babv and BABW was made and i got a panda but it cant come to life online because there is not a code 😢 can you help? Bith cer. ? 523903

If its a bear made before 2007, you have to get a birth certificate from the store to bring it online.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 am

Since BABW has taken the place of The Bear Factory, you should be able to make a new birth certificate for your furry friend. The best thing to do is call your local BABW and explain your situation. They should be able to help you.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark21 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 am

Ok thanks everyone! Bith cer. ? 143839
Mark21
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 am

I think you should bring it to the babw store.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 pm

So does that mean I can have a Pudsey Bear on BABV? I have Bear Factory Pudesy. So if I took it to BABW could I bring it to life on-line?
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by teresabeeluv5 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:08 pm

well i dont really think so because in 2007 me and my brother got a babw bear and like about 2 months ago i told them that it didnt come with a code and they said they cant do anythin about it Bith cer. ? 597500 but babv was already on thats how i found babv but my bear didnt come with a code Bith cer. ? 597500
teresabeeluv5
teresabeeluv5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Please call your local BABW first. Each store has a slightly different policy on what they will reprint certificates for. They may or may not allow it so it is always best to call first to avoid any problems!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am

karenbearhug wrote:Since BABW has taken the place of The Bear Factory, you should be able to make a new birth certificate for your furry friend. The best thing to do is call your local BABW and explain your situation. They should be able to help you.

cool! Bith cer. ? 465488 because i have a bear from the bear factory called belinda. shes my favourite bear! Bith cer. ? 465488 and i have a unicorn from bear factory too Bith cer. ? 465488 her name is pinky Bith cer. ? 143839

but if i have to ring them up and ask... my babw are not really the ones for giving free stuff. Bith cer. ? 597500 because there was a rumour that some of the staff got fired because they were giving away stuff fir free. like codes and stuff. but ot employee codes or furry friend codes... but if a person allows me to get a certificate, they might get fired.. and that would be terrible! Bith cer. ? 597500 idk what to do.. id love to bring belinda and pinky online with me... and i have belinda from a welcome pass code but id still like a PSI! Bith cer. ? 465488

i wonder what i should do... and i hate talking on the phone... Bith cer. ? 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 am

oh cool i have a cat but not from bear factory from Babw bbut i got it in 2006 i still have the cer so i should call and ask if i can get it reprinted Bith cer. ? 143839
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum