Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar?

+4
Cranberry
Mimi300
fufu118
amandasweet98
8 posters

Go down

How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Empty How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar?

Post by amandasweet98 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 am

How do I do it what editing program and how?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Empty Re: How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar?

Post by fufu118 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

idk i would really like to know too cuz they r so cute and i really want ot ake one of the 2! i want to make a mini me! lol
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Empty Re: How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar?

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am

idk why dont u ask her ? How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Icon_razz
i think she uses photofliter ?
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am

I can help you. I'll edit in a second with the instructions. I use PhotoFiltre.

1. Go to your Cub Condo and zoom in to 400%
[Or if you don't have a bear, take a picture from your inventory or at the Gym].

2. Fill the background in a colour which isn't on theThen crop the body [Pants, shoes, tee, face] and make them transparent.

3. Open a new page with the avvie size [200x300].

4. Put them together but making the pants a bit short, right-click > paste options > transparency [Choose the colour that you used to fill the background]

5. Resize the shoes if needed.

Ta da! [I'll post screenshots]

If not you may request one.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:03 pm

loll How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 465488
how do you do all that cranberry said without photofiltre? coz i don't have it How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Here's what I did, on Paint. Making the mini take about Half An Hour on Paint, not including the background etc.

1. Take a pic of your character zoomed in 400%.

2. Paste it onto paint.

3. Erase the background, you need a steady hand for this so make sure you are prepared to sit for 15-20 Mins without fidgeting to much. :p How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 566147 How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 923748 lol

4. Crop into parts:
Head & Hair
Upper body
Legs
Shoes

5. Shorten the legs, if you feel like experimenting you could make them smaller, too, but that could ruin it. How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Icon_razz

6. If needed you could also shorten the upper body.

7. Ta-Da! There is your Mini Me! How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Icon_razz Now just make it into an avatar, signature or whatever graphic!
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Sweeti_ wrote:Here's what I did, on Paint. Making the mini take about Half An Hour on Paint, not including the background etc.

1. Take a pic of your character zoomed in 400%.

2. Paste it onto paint.

3. Erase the background, you need a steady hand for this so make sure you are prepared to sit for 15-20 Mins without fidgeting to much. :p How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 566147 How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 923748 lol

4. Crop into parts:
Head & Hair
Upper body
Legs
Shoes

5. Shorten the legs, if you feel like experimenting you could make them smaller, too, but that could ruin it. How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Icon_razz

6. If needed you could also shorten the upper body.

7. Ta-Da! There is your Mini Me! How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? Icon_razz Now just make it into an avatar, signature or whatever graphic!

That's a way too. How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 286981
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:00 am

Sounds good How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 465488
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 am

Thanks Cranberry How do I make those cute people like in cranberries avatar? 465488
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down