Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make BABV characters 3d?

+2
Cranberry
bellastylin3
6 posters

Go down

How do you make BABV characters 3d? Empty How do you make BABV characters 3d?

Post by bellastylin3 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

Like the shadow behind your character.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How do you make BABV characters 3d? Empty Re: How do you make BABV characters 3d?

Post by Cranberry Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:41 am

You can go to lunapic but your character's background needs to be transparent. If you go on PhotoFiltre you can use the polygon tool, go around your character and go to Filtre > Stylize > Add shadow.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How do you make BABV characters 3d? Empty Re: How do you make BABV characters 3d?

Post by bellastylin3 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 am

And then to add the background, you have to save the shadowed edited picture and then get the link for it. Then copy and paste it again on PhotoFiltre and add the background?
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 am

bellastylin3 wrote:And then to add the background, you have to save the shadowed edited picture and then get the link for it. Then copy and paste it again on PhotoFiltre and add the background?
Is this what you are talking about? ☀
How to add backgrounds?--> http://www.bearvilleguide.com/start-here-faq-s-inside-f4/how-to-add-a-background-with-photofiltre-t43321.htm?highlight=photofiltre

Sorries if I am wrong :]

I add a background before I do the shadow. Then I magic wand it, then add the shadow around my character How do you make BABV characters 3d? 610897 It is easier :]

Last edited by *Test* on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:24 am

bellastylin3 wrote:And then to add the background, you have to save the shadowed edited picture and then get the link for it. Then copy and paste it again on PhotoFiltre and add the background?

Well, I add the background before doing the shadow.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 am

You can also add a shadow on lunapic. How do you make BABV characters 3d? 465488

Upload your picture>Go to Draw>Click Drop Shadow
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 am

tanks
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 am

But on Lunapic, isn't the whole picture (including the background) going to get shadowed?
That's why I thought that you have to make your character transparent, then shadow it on Lunapic, then save it. Copy and paste it onto Photo Filtre and then add a background....?

Please tell me step by step. Thank you!
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 am

this is for photo filtire

1.u use your wand to click on what u want shadowed

2.Then right click and choose invert selection

3.go up to the toolbar (where it says file edit image etc.) and click filter

4.put your mouse-pointer over stylize and click on drop shadow

5.then u can make it watever color,width etc etc.
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 am

bellastylin3 wrote:But on Lunapic, isn't the whole picture (including the background) going to get shadowed?
That's why I thought that you have to make your character transparent, then shadow it on Lunapic, then save it. Copy and paste it onto Photo Filtre and then add a background....?

Please tell me step by step. Thank you!

Umm yes you could do that. Make the picture transparent so only the character gets a shadow. And then you could add a background. How do you make BABV characters 3d? 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:47 am

Thank you very much!
The bad thing is that my computer isn't working so I can't edit stuff. My mom's computer has Photoshop but idk how to add shadow on that... I am using my dad's laptop right now...
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down