Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times?

+8
JoeCyBearGuide
fufu118
JeannaBearFun
debbiedecembear1
ashleyzerobear44
GreenEarthGirl123
❤Crystal❤
Hannahrockstar2359
12 posters

Go down

Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? Empty Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times?

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

Ok, is anyone else having a problem with there bearville times? Because my bearville times will NOT show up! I go to my PDAand click the news icon, and the bearville times pops up, BUT its blank? Is this just happening to me or everyone?
Thank you in advance bounce
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? Empty Re: Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am

no works fine for me maybe try clearing your cache?
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? Empty Re: Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times?

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am

Mine is working fine. Have you tried it again?
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 am

It works fine for me.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 am

Really?
Because mine hasn't been working its just blank and I have NO idea whats new =(
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 am

No, mine works fine
maybe you should clear your cache Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 465488

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/bug-reports-f55/how-to-clear-your-cache-for-bugsslow-connection-or-freezing-in-babv-t41824.htm?highlight=cache
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 am

OK, I cleared me cache, but it is still just blank

Last edited by Hannahrockstar2359 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 am

Mine is working fine.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 am

hm...it works fine for me but u can email babw and tell them to check ur account and maybe they can fix it Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am

Hannahrockstar2359 wrote:Ok, is anyone else having a problem with there bearville times? Because my bearville times will NOT show up! I go to my PDAand click the news icon, and the bearville times pops up, BUT its blank? Is this just happening to me or everyone?
Thank you in advance bounce

We are currently updating the game, so it's possible to some, their Bearville Times is affected.

For now, you could try clearing your cache, like what most of them suggested. Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 610897 And try following Niki's Steps, and then try logging out and back in. See what happens.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 am

it works fine for me but don what joe said Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 am

thanks joe! my bearville times is the same as last times, but i guess it'll be updated?

EDIT: i cant log in so i cant really see if it has changed, i'll clear my cache though... Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 465488

Last edited by bethany on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:23 am

no im having a problem with logging in though
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by <happy> Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 am

i cant log in Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 597500
<happy>
<happy>
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:09 am

Yes, due to the updates that we are doing, it is possible that you guys may still experience some difficulty logging in the game. Is anyone else having a problem with their bearville times? 903516

Please refer to this post.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahrockstar2359 Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 am

Ok, thank you so much
Hannahrockstar2359
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down