Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ?

5 posters

Go down

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? Empty Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ?

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 am

Two furry friend questions:

1.) Is the Fennec Fox supposed to come with a shirt and a hat or just the hat?

2.) The 3 new Brown Sugar Puppies: Are they all supposed to give you different emoticons?

Thanks!

Last edited by MamaNoodles on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? Empty Re: Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ?

Post by TeddyBear Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

I know im not a Cyberguide but yes to the Fennec Fox it comes with hat and shirt.
Im not really sure about the 2nd question though.
TeddyBear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? Empty Re: Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ?

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

yeah i wanna now that to!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TeddyBear Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:53 am

TeddyBear wrote:I know im not a Cyberguide but yes to the Fennec Fox it comes with hat and shirt.
Im not really sure about the 2nd question though.
Oh im sorry Mama! i was thinking about the wolf..im very sorry.. Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? 903516
TeddyBear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 am

the fox comes with just a hat and the puppies all do come with emotions
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 am

PLEASE do not answer this question Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? 465488 I am asking the CyBearGuides for a reason guys. I appreciate your input but no more for this one, I need a straight answer from the source Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? 465488 Thanks!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 am

Fennex Fox comes out with the Hat (Fennex Fox Ears) and 3000 bear bills. The 3 puppies comes out with different emoticons.

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? ScreenShot262
Fudge Puppy Emoticon

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? ScreenShot263
Huggable Puppy Emoticon

Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? ScreenShot264
Cinnamon Puppy Emoticon

This is the Fennex Fox Ears I got from one of the TestCBGs
Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? ScreenShot266

Last edited by NikiCyBearGuide on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : posted screenshots)
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Perfect thanks! There must have been a little lag time with my puppy emoticons because when I brought them all to life I got no new emoticons at all! Now today they are there Fennec Fox and Brown Sugar Puppies: CBG ? 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down