Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to School Feature at Bear University

+14
TinaStar2
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Kieran
IsiizFlowerZz
Mimi300
CynthiaBearriliant1
fufu118
brendapawsitivelyfun
JeannaBearFun
BriannaBallet
winter
lucasgreen98
CarlyAllHeart261
JoeCyBearGuide
18 posters

Go down

Back to School Feature at Bear University Empty Back to School Feature at Bear University

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 am

Back to school has never been more fun! Build-A-Bear Workshop is working on a new game where you can become a teacher or a student to earn Bear Bills and cool prizes.

We know most of you have seen this while we were testing this new feature (some had posted screen shots of it already), and we know you are all excited about this. It was not supposed to show up yet, that's the reason why you guys experienced some errors.

A special preview announcement will be made in the Bearville Times this week and more details and the date for when this new game will launch will be announced soon.

No other dates and details available yet.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Back to School Feature at Bear University Empty Re: Back to School Feature at Bear University

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 am

So,It wasn't supposed to come yet and there are some bugs.Thats why is always says null.Cool!Thanks for the update Joe! Back to School Feature at Bear University 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Back to School Feature at Bear University Empty Re: Back to School Feature at Bear University

Post by lucasgreen98 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am

Thats PAWSOME Thanks Joe!!
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

yeah i am so excited Back to School Feature at Bear University 465488 cheers
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:01 am

i am super excited
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:59 am

Awesome!!!!! I can't wait! Back to School Feature at Bear University 143839 Back to School Feature at Bear University 143839 Back to School Feature at Bear University 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by brendapawsitivelyfun Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 am

Wow you rock dude thanks for the info. Back to School Feature at Bear University 827708
brendapawsitivelyfun
brendapawsitivelyfun
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:30 am

Thanks fro the news Joe! I'm BEARY excited when this all comes out! Back to School Feature at Bear University 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

Thank's for sharing!! Back to School Feature at Bear University 143839 Back to School Feature at Bear University 465488

----------------------------------------

Back to School Feature at Bear University 547959
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 pm

thanks joe for the infomation i cant wait till it come out Back to School Feature at Bear University 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 pm

,much thabks!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 am

i can't wait for more updates about the classroom game bounce
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:35 am

Thanks Dude For The Info Back to School Feature at Bear University 1107968042.ROx On Joe :3.
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaStar2 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 am

It sounds like it will be fun and very interesting.
TinaStar2
TinaStar2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexPawsomeFriend7 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 am

cool!
AlexPawsomeFriend7
AlexPawsomeFriend7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:05 pm

I can't wait! Being a teacher will be so much fun! Thanks fur sharing, Joe! Back to School Feature at Bear University 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Wow! Thanks a lot Joe! I cannot wait!!!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 am

I can't wait!
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down