Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i bought the vib subscription i need help please

+4
kathybearycool
Mimi300
mandymagnificent
anitacocoa
8 posters

Go down

i bought the vib subscription i need help please Empty i bought the vib subscription i need help please

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 pm

where do i put the code in? help me please im soo lost
by the way i got a new bear yayyy my 1st furry friend i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

i bought the vib subscription i need help please Empty Re: i bought the vib subscription i need help please

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:31 pm

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/buildabearville-faq-s-f63/how-do-you-enter-your-code-for-a-vib-code-t36223.htm

i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

i bought the vib subscription i need help please Empty Re: i bought the vib subscription i need help please

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm

congtarz on getting ur bear zand VIB i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 pm

thank you i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
but mandy my vib code has 16 numbers
it doesnt fit in web code
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Go to the Bear Boutiquw and click on the backpacks in the corner. That might work, but for mine, it worked in the BABW Store. Try again, maybe you just typed it wrong.
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 pm

my vib card gave me 16 numbers
this 16 numbers dont fit in the web code....where do i type in those numbers?
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

hold on, let me check something on BABV i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

i think you put it in where you put web codes in the babw store i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm going to move this to cybearguide questions, because I really don't know where to put it if you got 16 numbers.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm

thank you very much mandy im soo confused i also bought outfitter credits and they are also 16 numbers and dont know where to put them
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Your welcome i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
And I'm sure a cybearguide can help you
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi! i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488 Here's how you can redeem your VIB Credits:

1. Go to the workshop and click the Bear Associate (the bear at the counter).
2. Choose "Enter a Web Code".
3. Enter your VIB code and choose "Accept". A confirmation box will appear.
4. Choose what charity 5% of the purchase price of your VIB membership card will be donated to.

The VIB Webcode has 12 characters that follows this format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. You could try to double check your card or e-card if you're putting the wrong code. i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488 I'm sure it's there. i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

BTW, you will get BearBills and 5 Bearville Outfitters credits from the VIB Webcode. i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 pm

kirsten, my cousin bought the card for me and she gave me 16 digits she said that those are the numbers on the card
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:58 pm

I see. Hmmm... I guess your cousin must have written the wrong numbers; I hope she didn't throw the card yet. Maybe you can ask her for the 12-digit code on the card? I'm thinking that the 16-digit code she sent you must have been the barcode.

Anyway, you can always email vwhelp@buildabear.com and ask them to try to trace your VIB Webcode using the 16-digit code on your card. i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488

-Kirsten CyBearGuide-
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 pm

yeah its the bard code
is there another code? where is it?
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

omgggggg she didnt know she had to scratch lol hahahahahaha thank you i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:17 pm

my cousin didnt know she had to scratck..lol.. ana we were so worried i bought the vib subscription i need help please Icon_razz thanks krysten i bought the vib subscription i need help please 143839 you were great help
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 am

Problem solved, locking i bought the vib subscription i need help please 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down