Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you get a picture in your signature?

3 posters

Go down

How do you get a picture in your signature? Empty How do you get a picture in your signature?

Post by KrissyCloud Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 am

title says it all. sorry if this is in the wrong place :-\
KrissyCloud
KrissyCloud
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

How do you get a picture in your signature? Empty Re: How do you get a picture in your signature?

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:20 am

You can make a signature. This link maybe helpful How do you get a picture in your signature? 465488

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/forum-faq-s-f67/why-won-t-my-signature-show-up-t27211.htm
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

How do you get a picture in your signature? Empty Re: How do you get a picture in your signature?

Post by KrissyCloud Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:25 am

i dont think its working :-\
I'm trying to get an image in my signature...but idk how
KrissyCloud
KrissyCloud
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 am

ooooh i think thats cuz ur link isnt correct How do you get a picture in your signature? 143839

use this:

Code:
[img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/Nutterbudder3000/193942932612274035.gif[/img]
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KrissyCloud Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 am

Thank You sooooo much!!!
KrissyCloud
KrissyCloud
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down