Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend

4 posters

Go down

Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend Empty Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:13 am

when I buy clothes in the Pawlette Coufur Boutique, and about to buy, says my space of my inventory is too full, but if I bear bills.
Why leave it?

Edited title and content.
MamieBanana/Officer
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend Empty Re: Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 am

Hi IsiizFlowerZz! Could you please rephrase the question? Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend 465488
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend Empty Re: Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 am

she means her inventory is to full
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonBlue3 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am

hmmm...then sell or give away some stuff...i had that happen 2 me 2 so i just sold some stuff i didn't want
SharonBlue3
SharonBlue3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 am

I suggest that you purchase an Attic for your Cub Condo. This lets you keep any extra items that you have in your inventory. Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend 465488 Also, you might want to try selling or giving away some of your extra items. Inventory full and I have no Furry Friend 465488 Hope this helps you out.

-KirstenCyBearGuide-
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am

OH!
but.... I have no Furry Friend
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 am

then you must sell something.
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down